Spring practice quickly approaching.....not soon enough

NKY Bandit

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun Fact #2 : Since 1998 8-6 for a 57% winning percentage in the playoffs. Before 2008, 0-3 0%

Don't forget this fun fact in the past 3 years SK has had over 10 wins each season with a combined record of 31-10 in the past 3 seasons!

Don't forget this fun fact in the past 3 years SK has had over 10 wins each season with a combined record of 31-10 in the past 3 seasons!

How many of those 31 wins are against quality 6A opponents ? How many are wins against 1,2,3 A schools ? How many wins are against quality out of state opponents of any size ?

How many of those 31 wins are against quality 6A opponents ? How many are wins against 1,2,3 A schools ? How many wins are against quality out of state opponents of any size ?

4 of those wins came against schools from the Louisville area.

Highlands spring ball has finished and I can say , I am one happy and excited camper.:dancingpa

Birds looked very good yesterday. I really liked what I saw from the players that will be stepping up into starting positions. Now it's withdrawals until the 7s start. Hate to wish my life away (particularly at my age) but I can't wait for the 7s to start. 2 a days and football games will then be right around the corner.