Spring practice quickly approaching.....not soon enough

NKY Bandit

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't happen this year!

I hate to spin off this thread (wont be the 1st time); but, this guy has to get grounded.

I don't think many will mind my 1st ever 'Simon Kenton Fun Fact'.

From 1998 to 2007, when Simon moved to a watered down 6 classes, the Pioneers were a combined record of 37-55. 40% winning percentage for those 10 years.

I'm just saying......

Roll call......

I like to hear from BGP'ers out there who's High School team practiced Spring Football.

I would also like to hear from those BGP'ers who's team didn't grasp the chance to make their respectful programs better. Why!

I like to hear from Conner in the North to Whitley Co. in the South and also from Raceland in the East to Mayfield in the West?

Report from Raceland: We did not have a traditional "Spring Football Practice", but we did kick it up a notch. The football team did increase their agility and conditioning work out. Football related? Yes. Spring Football? No.

The reason is numbers. Our Junior and Senior Classes are low in numbers. Our Freshman and Sophomore classes are good size. I think the team benefited from the Spring workout, but again, it wasn't traditional Spring Football.

Report from Raceland: We did not have a traditional "Spring Football Practice", but we did kick it up a notch. The football team did increase their agility and conditioning work out. Football related? Yes. Spring Football? No.

The reason is numbers. Our Junior and Senior Classes are low in numbers. Our Freshman and Sophomore classes are good size. I think the team benefited from the Spring workout, but again, it wasn't traditional Spring Football.

I was so disappointed when I found this out this semester. Would have loved to went through a spring practice with the Rams :thumbs:.

I was so disappointed when I found this out this semester. Would have loved to went through a spring practice with the Rams :thumbs:.

Stick around and you can go though a fall with the Rams. It's a lot more exciting.