Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Student Section

Featured Replies

I have been to several games of several different regions and a lot of people are talking about best student sections. I would have to say that Spencer County has the best Student Section I have seen. I am from Shelb Collins and go to most of their games but Spencer County has a true following. I have seen them play 5 times and they keep it packed and crazy. This is the best time of the year right before district and everyone is excited.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cov Cath is the best in the 9th by far, I'd say. Not sure of other regions.

  • Author

Really I have been to 7 games at home at Cov. Cath and they did not have as stong of a Student Section as Spencer I think you might want to double check that and really get a clue on what a Student Secton does.

Covington Catholic had the best one I've ever seen at the state tournament, and I've been attending them for a long time.

If memory serves me right, CovCath was listed in USA Today a few years ago as having one of the Top 25 student sections in the country. Was thinking they were listed at around 19th or so nationwide.

Cov. Cath. has the best that I have ever seen. They are awesome!

  • Author

That is wrong Cove Catholic was ranked as number 138 in the nation but that was 3 years ago.

That is wrong Cove Catholic was ranked as number 138 in the nation but that was 3 years ago.

 

I would maybe take this stat seriously if the name of the school was spelled correctly.

That is wrong Cove Catholic was ranked as number 138 in the nation but that was 3 years ago.

 

I would maybe take this stat seriously if the name of the school was spelled correctly.

 

This wins the chuckle of the day award. Hilarious comeback. I could be wrong but I think CovCath was listed in the Top 10 when it was posted in the USA Today a few years back. 138 is just ridiculous. :laugh:

Attended the Cov Cath Sr night festivities and they did not disappoint, Toga Night to boot. They had at least 150 kids and they were great. Mimicking coach Steiner for about five minutes mirroring his every move, nothing like them in the 9th for sure.

This is CovCath's for opening night this year:

 

 

Here is the USA Today article(from 2004):

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/basketball/2004-02-25-ten-great-hoops-other_x.htm

(it is near the bottom)

 

 

Also, regarding the Montgomery County game, this article has a few paragraphs on the Crazies.

http://www.mchsbasketball.com/pressbox.php?id=9

Really I have been to 7 games at home at Cov. Cath and they did not have as stong of a Student Section as Spencer I think you might want to double check that and really get a clue on what a Student Secton does.

 

 

:lol::lol::lol: Okay.. :lol::lol::lol:

No contest. CovCath in a cakewalk. Spencer Co is not even close. I seen them both this year.

As long as I have been reading this site, we all can agree to disagree on best region, best district, best team, etc, etc.

 

One thing just about EVERYONE agrees with is Cov Cath is it, hands down, no contest.

 

So yeah, these threads are fun, but they come up often enough that we can cut and paste the responses from the last one. :lol:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.