Best Student Section

I have been to several games of several different regions and a lot of people are talking about best student sections. I would have to say that Spencer County has the best Student Section I have seen. I am from Shelb Collins and go to most of their games but Spencer County has a true following. I have seen them play 5 times and they keep it packed and crazy. This is the best time of the year right before district and everyone is excited.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is wrong Cove Catholic was ranked as number 138 in the nation but that was 3 years ago.

I would maybe take this stat seriously if the name of the school was spelled correctly.

This wins the chuckle of the day award. Hilarious comeback. I could be wrong but I think CovCath was listed in the Top 10 when it was posted in the USA Today a few years back. 138 is just ridiculous. :laugh:

Attended the Cov Cath Sr night festivities and they did not disappoint, Toga Night to boot. They had at least 150 kids and they were great. Mimicking coach Steiner for about five minutes mirroring his every move, nothing like them in the 9th for sure.

This is CovCath's for opening night this year:

Here is the USA Today article(from 2004):

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/basketball/2004-02-25-ten-great-hoops-other_x.htm

(it is near the bottom)

Also, regarding the Montgomery County game, this article has a few paragraphs on the Crazies.

http://www.mchsbasketball.com/pressbox.php?id=9

As long as I have been reading this site, we all can agree to disagree on best region, best district, best team, etc, etc.

One thing just about EVERYONE agrees with is Cov Cath is it, hands down, no contest.

So yeah, these threads are fun, but they come up often enough that we can cut and paste the responses from the last one. :lol: