Kentucky 85 Mississippi State 79

Bluto

Dear ESPN,

There is a reason that they didn't install seats around the speakers over the court. Just saying...

Absolutely hated the camera angle from above. It ruined my evening of enjoyment that I had planned for all day. I couldn't even watch the game when they showed that angle it gave me a headache. I hope they get a lot of emails, calls, etc. on the displeasure of people trying to view the game.

If you guys remember, earlier in the season finishing games was not a problem for UK. They would get a team down and keep them down. I am not sure if it is fatigue, lack of concentration, or just tense from suffering a few losses, but it is painful to watch down the stretch. Good to see Lamb get out his funk.

While the freshman put up some pretty big numbers, I was impressed with Darius Miller's play tonight. He seemed to play with some real confidence and aggression tonight. I was very happy with what I saw from him!

I agree. I wonder if it took some pressure off him coming off the bench instead of starting.

Yeah, I'm not sure what it is. But he just seemed much more confident out there, without hesitation. I wish we could see that from him more often.

He was coming back from injury off the bench and had no pressure on himself because of it... yes, that is how we always need him to think/play. I believe Miller psyches himself out sometimes.

He was coming back from injury off the bench and had no pressure on himself because of it... yes, that is how we always need him to think/play. I believe Miller psyches himself out sometimes.

Miller blows my mind sometimes.. I have no problem saying he is the most athletic player on this team. It kills me when he doesn't play up to his potential, because we've all seen glimpses of it. He could really be a special player IMO. Just needs to set his mind right.

If Jones will just quit taking the 3's and stay mid range to inside, he is great. Lamb scoring and having fun was good to see again. Miller and Jorts were solid too. Knight was on when they really needed him. The ending, well was just flat out ugly. Coach Cal does need to use the available timeouts at the end of games. As shaky as this team is, why take them home with you. I thought they should have attacked the press while trying to score near the end. A win is a win though. Oh, and that angle was terrible.