Kentucky 85 Mississippi State 79

Bluto

I was about as mad/sick as I have been this season with this team in the first half. No emotion, no hustle, they looked like yhey didn't care or want to play.

Cal goes to the press early in the 2nd half and imo that was what turned this one. Pressing got some kids moving, the crowd into it and lit a fire under them. U.K. blew out to a big lead and going away then as others have said and I have come to expext the Cats let MSU back in the game. Mistakes and turnovers late in the game has to stop!

B. Knight, after he decided to play had another good game with 24pts and 7asst.. Lamb adds 20 and T. Jones gets another double double with 17pts and 10reb.

Like others have said, it's a win. Now at 30 in a row at Rupp :ylsuper:. The Gamecocks come in on Saturday, hopefully U.K. can get on a roll in these last two weeks or so leading into the SEC tourbament.

GO BIG BLUE!!!!

Will this team ever learn how to finish?

My thoughts exactly. Terrible execution in the last 4 minutes again. Knight gets stripped game after game at crunch time. Turnovers, poor free throw shooting, unable to break the press ... not good. Defensively, they did execute in the final 4 minutes but offensively it was almost embarrassing how poorly the played those final four minutes. I think it is getting into their heads now. I saw a lot of tentative play those final four minutes. They need to figure it out. If they could execute better in end game situations, they would probably have only 3 or 4 losses, if that.