Bishop Brossart 54 Harrison County 19 Freshman Regional Tourney

The Bishop Brossart win the 10th region tourney and end thier season 26-1.

Congrats to BB on such a great season.:thumb:

Thanks to the BB radio crew for allowing me to give the updates.

Thanks for providing updates Goldie!

Pretty awesome display of both offense and defense for the Mustangs in such a high profile game.

We're proud of our team.

Pretty awesome display of both offense and defense for the Mustangs in such a high profile game.

We're proud of our team.

You have a very special team and every right to be proud of them. I really look forwrd to keeping up with them in the upcoming years.

We're proud of our team.

Mustang, has this group of Freshmen been playing together for a long time or are they from different parishes, etc.? Impressive season nonetheless.

The Brossart Frosh's average margin of victory was nearly 21 points per game this season. Averaging almost 47 and giving up a little under 26 points per game. They have a total of 7 freshman hoopsters in the class that are 6'2 or taller (2 dressed JV and did not play freshman ball this year). The team is also loaded with quick, sharp shooting guards. If they stay healthy, stick together and play as a team they can put some W's in the books over the next few years.

The majority of these kids came out of St. Mary and have been together for quite awhile.

Having coached against St Mary for many years I can tell you that as a rule the players are well-coached. No surprise here that they go onto success.