February 7, 201115 yr Should I assume this is in response to "Black and Yellow?" Sort of, a spin off. I am definitely a bigger fan of Green and Yellow.
February 7, 201115 yr Congrats GB, Rodgers is elite and has been for a few years. He can take a game over. Steelers looked flat, came out better in the second half. Polamalu didn't do anything all night wonder if the injuries were there. He didn't but in the 4th quarter I also realized Harrison hadn't done JACK, did he even play?
February 7, 201115 yr I took GB and the Over both winners. I think they are the best team in the NFL w NE right behind them. Pitt probably 3rd or close. Rodgers had a point in the game where he needed to prove he was worth the hype... that was the play he hit Jennings for about 35 yds and a 1st down on 3rd down. Mendenhall quitley ran the ball well until the fumble. Glad to see guys like Driver+Woodson get one. Matthews was a great spy tonight on Ben + nice game plan. Troy P has been hurt for 3-4 months now and you could tell. I think he had 2 tackles tonight. Congrats to Title Town! Let the strike begin...boooo!!!!
February 7, 201115 yr Aaron Rodgers is really really good. Packers with 15 guys on IR. Amazing job of patching holes in their lineup. Not bad for a guy who got no love coming out of high school.
February 7, 201115 yr Congratulations to the Packers and their fans on an excellent season. I believe that many knew that Rodgers was going to be a special player when he got drafted, but he has really shown it during this season and the one prior. I truly feel that this puts him in the mix with Brady, Manning, and Brees, and he's got plenty more time to go.
February 7, 201115 yr There has been a sudden jump in the number of Green Bay fans in the area... There's been a sudden jump in Packers fans EVERYWHERE. All of my facebook friends are cheese heads all of the sudden.
February 7, 201115 yr I've always thought Green Bay had the talent, especially offensively, to win a Super Bowl. Now that they've improved their defense a bit as well, they finally got one. Rodgers is a very good QB.
February 7, 201115 yr Great post 75center :thumb::thumb: Both Green Bay and Pittsburgh set the standard for class and respect in the NFL. No other organiation even close. There wasn't any trash talking in the weeks prior to this game in pressers or by any other means. Come on now...
February 7, 201115 yr I really thought when Woodson went out GB was in trouble. It seemed like Pitt was really building momentum toward the end of the first and carried it in to the second. The fumble was the game changer. I really believe Pitt wins if that doesn't happen.
February 7, 201115 yr I'm kind of shocked the Steelers looked so bad, but I think that is a credit to Green Bay. They are going to be scary good next year with players getting back from injury 1. Green Bay made Pittsburgh look bad, the one thing I was worried about going in was that Pittsburgh would be more physical and imo it was the complete opposite. Green Bay not only beat the Steelers, imo they "beat them up" as well. 2. Yes, Green Bay should be around and in the Super Bowl conversation for years to come, the Packers are a young football team. I wonder which team he was for tonight. It's kind of crazy that Rodgers has already made the Green Bay faithful forget about Favre. And they said Jeff Tedford products never panned out..........I don't see how that should come into it. Brett Favre im will always be one of the best qb's the game has ever seen, look at all the qb stats in the record book and Favre has a (1.) beside most if not all. I realize that the Packer fans were mad but forgetting Favre at least for me is not in the equation. Rodgers put a stamp on it last night that now this is his team. That imo doesn't take away from what Favre did in Green Bay. Come on now... Sorry, I really feel that. NYG are certainly a class organization, just not on GB or Pittsburgh's level. JMO
February 7, 201115 yr Christina Aguilara was a disgrace singing, no, screaming our National Anthem. The lady couldn't even get the words right and then imo what she sang was awful :irked:. Outside of Rosanne Barr maybe the worst performance of our National Anthem I have ever heard. Only one comment for Ms. Aguilera...........:puke::puke:
February 7, 201115 yr I really thought when Woodson went out GB was in trouble. It seemed like Pitt was really building momentum toward the end of the first and carried it in to the second. The fumble was the game changer. I really believe Pitt wins if that doesn't happen. When Clay Matthews made that hit to cause the fumble, imo game over. I wil say though with the way the Packer defense was playing and was all over Rothlessberger last night I feel that the Packers would had won anyway. They were malking the plays offensively and defensively.
February 7, 201115 yr Christina Aguilara was a disgrace singing, no, screaming our National Anthem. The lady couldn't even get the words right and then imo what she sang was awful :irked:. Outside of Rosanne Barr maybe the worst performance of our National Anthem I have ever heard. Only one comment for Ms. Aguilera...........:puke::puke: OK, I had to youtube the anthem because everyone is commenting on how bad it was. I was at a party and couldn't hear that well. Yep, she messed up the lyrics. But what she did sing was great I thought.
February 7, 201115 yr Need to give a shout out to rookie punter, Murray High School and UK Alum Tim Masthay for having a tremendous post-season.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.