Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zeke Pike Picks Up More Offers

Featured Replies

I saw an article that had him listed #66 in the top 100 seniors in the NATION for next year. Congratulations!

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My bet is Oklahoma State.

 

Really? That would be a big time pickup for my boy Gundy. I would think Pike could do better than that, but I'm sure he'll go where he feels most comfortable.

So one or two tenths of a second equates to sorely mistaken? What is that like an eighth of a step?

 

I think it's a pretty big difference. But I don't have a dog in the fight.

My bet is Oklahoma State.

 

 

I'll second that. I've heard they've been very high on his list for awhile.

He'll certainly have his pick of colleges. Good luck to him.

  • Author
My bet is Oklahoma State.

 

T Boone hopes you are correct.

My bet is Oklahoma State.

 

I believe they were the first school on to Pike and there is a connection there somewhere between Dad and a coach. I have also heard Auburn is high on the list.

  • Author

Pike has picked up a few more offers: Syracuse and Maryland plus one more that I do not recall.

Pike has picked up a few more offers: Syracuse and Maryland plus one more that I do not recall.

 

What does the current list look like for offers?

  • Author
What does the current list look like for offers?

 

http://blogs.courier-journal.com/jodydemling/2011/02/22/zeke-pike-offers-up-to-over-40/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+JodyDemling-RecruitingBlog+(Jody+Demling+-+Recruiting+blog)&utm_content=Twitter

 

UK, IU, UL, Florida, Miami FL, FSU, LSU, Auburn, Tenn, Michigan, Maryland, Syracuse, S Carolina, Iowa, Arkansas, Clemson, UGA, UNC, OK St, Penn STt, Texas A&M, BC, UC, Pitt, Rutgers, and Wisconsin. Maybe more.

What does the current list look like for offers?

 

Alabama Medium

 

Arkansas Medium

 

Auburn Medium

 

Boston College Medium

 

Cincinnati Medium

 

Clemson Medium

 

Colorado Medium

 

Florida Medium

 

Florida State Medium

 

Georgia Medium

 

Illinois Medium

 

Indiana Medium

 

Iowa Medium

 

Kentucky Medium

 

Louisville Medium

 

LSU Medium

 

Miami Medium

 

Michigan Medium

 

Michigan State Medium

 

North Carolina Medium

 

Notre Dame Medium

 

Oklahoma State Medium

 

Penn State Medium

 

Purdue Medium

 

South Carolina Medium

 

Syracuse Medium

 

Tennessee Medium

 

Texas A&M Medium

 

Texas Tech Medium

 

UCLA Medium

 

USC Medium

 

Virginia Medium

 

Virginia Medium

 

West Virginia Medium

 

Wisconsin Medium

 

Eastern Illinois Low

 

Northern Illinois Low

 

Ohio Low

 

Toledo Low

Alabama Medium

 

Arkansas Medium

 

Auburn Medium

 

Boston College Medium

 

Cincinnati Medium

 

Clemson Medium

 

Colorado Medium

 

Florida Medium

 

Florida State Medium

 

Georgia Medium

 

Illinois Medium

 

Indiana Medium

 

Iowa Medium

 

Kentucky Medium

 

Louisville Medium

 

LSU Medium

 

Miami Medium

 

Michigan Medium

 

Michigan State Medium

 

North Carolina Medium

 

Notre Dame Medium

 

Oklahoma State Medium

 

Penn State Medium

 

Purdue Medium

 

South Carolina Medium

 

Syracuse Medium

 

Tennessee Medium

 

Texas A&M Medium

 

Texas Tech Medium

 

UCLA Medium

 

USC Medium

 

Virginia Medium

 

Virginia Medium

 

West Virginia Medium

 

Wisconsin Medium

 

Eastern Illinois Low

 

Northern Illinois Low

 

Ohio Low

 

Toledo Low

 

Seems like one school would be high.

What??? Has Cecil been up there? :idunno:

 

Sometimes it would be nice for these kids to stay in State.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.