Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zeke Pike Picks Up More Offers

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Last time NKY had 2 BCS QBs in the same class?

Last time NKY had 2 BCS QBs in the same class?

 

Never...

Actually Zeke would probably be better off not coming to the U. The fans have treated QBs awful down there since Dorsey left. As long as he doesn't go to Florida or Florida State I can cheer for him.

Actually Zeke would probably be better off not coming to the U. The fans have treated QBs awful down there since Dorsey left. As long as he doesn't go to Florida or Florida State I can cheer for him.

 

I have heard he really likes Auburn..

I have heard he really likes Auburn..

 

I haven't seen him play, but his skill set seems like it would be perfect for Auburn...if Malzahn is there. What about Oregon, is he fast enough to play in their system?

I haven't seen him play, but his skill set seems like it would be perfect for Auburn...if Malzahn is there. What about Oregon, is he fast enough to play in their system?

 

I would say he is probably a 4.65 - 4.70 guy..

I would say he is probably a 4.65 - 4.70 guy..

 

Im sorry but you are sorely mistaken. He's just below a 5 maybe a 4.8-4.9 guy.

Im sorry but you are sorely mistaken. He's just below a 5 maybe a 4.8-4.9 guy.

 

I agree with you I seen him play he is not very fast but he is tough to bring down. I would compare him to Big Ben.

Im sorry but you are sorely mistaken. He's just below a 5 maybe a 4.8-4.9 guy.

 

 

So one or two tenths of a second equates to sorely mistaken? What is that like an eighth of a step?

So one or two tenths of a second equates to sorely mistaken? What is that like an eighth of a step?

 

Miles Simpson ran a 4.5 Pike is not even close to that speed.

Rivals has him in the 4.7 range.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.