February 2, 201115 yr Final... Another bad bad loss for UK. 19 turnovers just simply isn't going to get it done.
February 2, 201115 yr Terrible loss to a terrible team that played very well tonight. How many times do I have to watch UK's opponent be pathetic, then the cats come to town and they suddenly get a lot of calls and knock down 3 after 3. When you have a young team it seems it happens more often. UK is going to struggle to win 3 games on the road.
February 2, 201115 yr Top 10 team in Rupp. On the road, not so much... Not sure they are a top 25 team on the road
February 2, 201115 yr UK needs a great showing at the SEC tournament and the NCAA tournament from UK fans!
February 2, 201115 yr I've given up hope for this team as far as being really good. I'm just going to root for them and enjoy watching them and win they win I'll be happy. I'm not going to be disappointed with another loss this season. I refuse to do it.
February 2, 201115 yr KARMA IS A MOTHA!!!!! :lol: Yes and I don't blame 2 of the 4 or 5 huge Duke nation on this site for having some fun, you deserne to :thumb:. Besides, at the end of the day......Duke still lost. :lol:
February 2, 201115 yr Not sure they are a top 25 team on the road Not sure they are a top 75 team on the road... :idunno:
February 2, 201115 yr Author Of all people 2 Juniors were the ones responsible for the shot clock violation.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.