Region 16

Region 3

Region 12

Region 14

Region 6

Region 5

Region 1

Region 13

Wow that upper bracket is going to be loaded.

The state championship will likely be played in the second round when Clark Co (assuming they make it out of the 10th) plays the 7th region winner.

I'm going to say Louisville Western makes a run to the state championship like Central did in 09 out of the 6th.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that upper bracket is going to be loaded.

The state championship will likely be played in the second round when Clark Co (assuming they make it out of the 10th) plays the 7th region winner.

I'm going to say Louisville Western makes a run to the state championship like Central did in 09 out of the 6th.

I agree. Also agree that the top bracket is loaded. 10th region had a great draw last year, knew it wasn't going to happen two years in a row.

For lazy people who don't want to click :lol:

noon - 10th (Clark County, Mason County, Scott High) vs. Eighth (South Oldham, Oldham County, North Oldham)

1:30 p.m. - Fourth (Warren Central, Bowling Green, Glasgow) vs. Seventh (Eastern, Jeffersontown, Ballard)

6:30 p.m. - Second (Christian County, Henderson County, University Heights) vs. 15th (East Ridge, Pikeville, Betsy Layne)

8 p.m. - 11th (Lexington Catholic, Scott County, Tates Creek) vs. Ninth (Newport Central Catholic, Dixie Heights, Covington Catholic)

Thursday, March 17

noon - 16th (Ashland Blazer, Rowan County, West Carter) vs. Third (Muhlenberg County, Daviess County, Owensboro)

1:30 p.m. - 12th (Pulaski County, Wayne County, Mercer County) vs. 14th (Perry County Central, Knott County Central, Buckhorn)

6:30 p.m. - Sixth (Pleasure Ridge Park, Central, Bullitt East) vs. Fifth (John Hardin, Elizabethtown, Bardstown)

8 p.m. - First (Paducah Tilghman, Marshall County, Graves County) vs. 13th (Clay County, Bell County, Corbin)

For lazy people who don't want to click :lol:

noon - 10th (Clark County, Mason County, Scott High) vs. Eighth (South Oldham, Oldham County, North Oldham)

1:30 p.m. - Fourth (Warren Central, Bowling Green, Glasgow) vs. Seventh (Eastern, Jeffersontown, Ballard)

6:30 p.m. - Second (Christian County, Henderson County, University Heights) vs. 15th (East Ridge, Pikeville, Betsy Layne)

8 p.m. - 11th (Lexington Catholic, Scott County, Tates Creek) vs. Ninth (Newport Central Catholic, Dixie Heights, Covington Catholic)

Thursday, March 17

noon - 16th (Ashland Blazer, Rowan County, West Carter) vs. Third (Muhlenberg County, Daviess County, Owensboro)

1:30 p.m. - 12th (Pulaski County, Wayne County, Mercer County) vs. 14th (Perry County Central, Knott County Central, Buckhorn)

6:30 p.m. - Sixth (Pleasure Ridge Park, Central, Bullitt East) vs. Fifth (John Hardin, Elizabethtown, Bardstown)

8 p.m. - First (Paducah Tilghman, Marshall County, Graves County) vs. 13th (Clay County, Bell County, Corbin)

I don't think you can have a conversation about the 11th Region without Henry Clay, the 9th Region without Holmes and maybe Boone County, and the most glaring one to me is the 6th Region without Western.

I don't think you can have a conversation about the 11th Region without Henry Clay, the 9th Region without Holmes and maybe Boone County, and the most glaring one to me is the 6th Region without Western.

I agree some of the teams listed are ??? and some not even mentioned.