Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry / Russell predictions

Who wins this one? 177 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      37%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      12%
    • Russell by 7 or more?
      22%
    • Russell by 6 or less?
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Russell-35

Belfry-20

Thats how I see it. Its hard to win at Russell and I

Dont see that changing Friday.

  • Replies 360
  • Views 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm actually quite surprised how close the poll is.

 

 

I'm actually surprised myself. Initially I thought Belfry had more BGP fans than just 89. Maybe some just did not vote or are waiting till later.

Happy turkey day to everyone on Thanksgiving day.

Russell in a great game

The ticket office at the high school will be open tomorrow from 12 - 2 PM, at least that's what was posted on the front door yesterday. There will be 4 ticket windows open at the gate for the game, not sure what time they open, but imagine around 6 or so at least. Also, don't forget the RHS girls' basketball team is sponsoring a chili dinner at the middle school (right next to the stadium) from 5-7. Come early and get your parking spot, support the Lady Devils and get ready to watch a great game with what I feel will be a huge crowd. Seems everybody I talk to is going to the game and that even includes my mother who hasn't been to a Russell game in years, at least since my sister was in the band and she graduated in '98...my sister that is. Mom wouldn't like it if I told what year she graduated from dear old RHS, but let's just say it was a while before Ivan started roaming the Devils' sideline.

Tomarrow is game day hopefully Russell can come out on top

my guess 20 19 Russell in OT

Wow, almost half of the people think Russell will win. That's surprising to me.

Wow, almost half of the people think Russell will win. That's surprising to me.

It shouldnt be Russell has good football team.

Wow, almost half of the people think Russell will win. That's surprising to me.

If you have seen them play it wouldn't be all that suprising.

Russell 28

Belfry 14

I have seen them play, and it is surprising to me. Russell can win, but it will take a perfect game for them to pull it out. I expect Belfry to wear them down late again.

We just finshed the first helping , and now are a couple hours away from the second dinner of the day!! Anyway a big part of the discussion was the game at hand. Who will be rollin' down the river to the carpet :fire: Right Here, Right Now, Russell, you couldn't have a better script. At HOME, your the underdog against the defending champs (2). A Team that crushed your dreams last season. Now is your time to shine! LAST YEAR IS OVER!!!! to be best you want to beat the best. Belfry a team you have wanted for a whole year!! RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, It's time a step up and take control of 2A football crush their Title hopes and be the first team to beat them in 2A in 3 years. It is all their for the taking and WE are behind you 110%. You WILL have ALL the SUPPORT from the STANDS. Now take Care of BUSINESS on the Field, WE ALL know YOU CAN!!! :ylsuper: :devil: :devil: :devil:

 

Russell is the underdog???? WOW hows that? I believe Russell has the better

record, the better power rating, and rated above Belfry.

I have seen them play, and it is surprising to me. Russell can win, but it will take a perfect game for them to pull it out. I expect Belfry to wear them down late again.

:lol: So much for what you think I dont know when you seen Russell play but we are at are peak now you and a whole lot of other people are about to find out what Russell is made of tomorrow night.

:lol: So much for what you think I dont know when you seen Russell play but we are at are peak now you and a whole lot of other people are about to find out what Russell is made of tomorrow night.

 

Russell was at a 13-0 peak last year if I'm not mistaken...before running into a buzz-saw lol...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.