Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry / Russell predictions

Who wins this one? 177 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      37%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      12%
    • Russell by 7 or more?
      22%
    • Russell by 6 or less?
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I guess I will be taking 64 most of the way!!!

  • Replies 360
  • Views 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As for the game, my official prediction if Belfry comes to play.. 40-28

well i don't know about others, but i will most likely come all the way up

52 on Tolsia Hwy. not 23.

That is the best way. :thumb:

Russell - 21

 

Belfry- 20

 

:fire: 58

Here's the last bit of information for me to post for a while.

 

 

TEAM STATISTICS RUSSELL OPP

---------------------------------------------------

FIRST DOWNS.............. 205 - 170

Rushing................ 167 - 103

Passing................ 30 - 49

Penalty................ 8 - 18

RUSHING YARDAGE.......... 3913 - 1899

Yards gained rushing... 4118 - 2293

Yards lost rushing..... 205 - 394

Rushing Attempts....... 540 - 502

Average Per Rush....... 7.2 - 3.8

Average Per Game....... 301.0 - 146.1

TDs Rushing............ 59 - 26

PASSING YARDAGE.......... 908 - 1312

Att-Comp-Int........... 83-42-4 - 199-96-15

Average Per Pass....... 10.9 - 6.6

Average Per Catch...... 21.6 - 13.7

Average Per Game....... 69.8 - 100.9

TDs Passing............ 8 - 10

TOTAL OFFENSE............ 4821 -3211

Total Plays............ 623 - 701

Average Per Play....... 7.7 - 4.6

Average Per Game....... 370.8 - 247.0

KICK RETURNS: #-YARDS.... 37-525 - 79-1036

PUNT RETURNS: #-YARDS.... 16-232 - 5-19

INT RETURNS: #-YARDS..... 15-355 - 4-4

FUMBLES-LOST............. 24-15 - 43-12

PENALTIES-YARDS.......... 57-525 - 72-440

PUNTS-AVG................ 21-35.1 -53-31.3

TIME OF POSSESSION/GAME.. 21:54 - 26:23

3RD-DOWN CONVERSIONS..... 61/113 - 52/152

4TH-DOWN CONVERSIONS..... 11/24 - 14/34

 

 

Can't make this work right. :mad: :mad:

 

 

 

 

Here's a link to all the stats for Russell.

 

Russell stats

Will the Pirates be practicing on Turkey Day?

 

Yes they are.

Wednesday Evening, waiting patiently, and wondering who or what play will swing this game and propel one team to The Big :dancingpa The suspense is absolutely unbearable. Anyway I'm getting out my cold weather gear, and preparing myself for an unbelievable game. I DON'T PREDICT. Some of you know why :sssh: But I will predict this. 1 great game, with plenty of great players, 2 EXCELLENT coaches, COLD WEATHER, hard hits, LOUD AND LOYAL FANS, and BOTH TEAMS have a :fight: chance. Well most of you obviously know who I want to win :devil: !!!!!!! Get-R-Done! :fire:

Wednesday Evening, waiting patiently, and wondering who or what play will swing this game and propel one team to The Big :dancingpa The suspense is absolutely unbearable. Anyway I'm getting out my cold weather gear, and preparing myself for an unbelievable game. I DON'T PREDICT. Some of you know why :sssh: But I will predict this. 1 great game, with plenty of great players, 2 EXCELLENT coaches, COLD WEATHER, hard hits, LOUD AND LOYAL FANS, and BOTH TEAMS have a :fight: chance. Well most of you obviously know who I want to win :devil: !!!!!!! Get-R-Done! :fire:

:ylsuper:

:fire: :devil:

tomato - n. (te - MAYT - o; te - MOT - o)

The point is, its a long drive and if the AD couldn't find time

between Saturday and Monday to take the tickets, it really doesn't

matter because there should be plenty of seating.

:laugh:

:fire: :devil:

Like Bue_Blazer said Git-R-Done!!!!!! :flame:

Belfry will win this cause they want it more. JK I cant stand hearing that this time of year. If either team dont want it thent hey deserve to loose lol but that wont be the case. Im just excited to get the game underway. They really arent much left to be said on the thread from either side. Its just a matter of who comes out and executes their game plan better and makes less mistakes. I really dont see homefield advantage because Belfry fans are louder on the road than at home. I dont see really any big advantages to neither side. It will be on ESPN classic Saturday that is how good of a game were gonna have.

Can someone give me directions to Russell? I know I need to take 23 beyond Ashland, but after I get beyond Ashland what do I need to do? Thanks in advance.

Take 23 north out of Ashland. When you get to a red light with a Rally's on your right and a Taco Bell/Lowe's/Kroger on your left, turn left at this light. AK Steel will be on your right. After turning here, travel this road until you get to the 3rd stop light. Turn right up the hill and it'll be on your right at the top (you'll be able to see the stadium lights before you get to the turn).

 

Parking will depend on when you get here. My understanding is there are NO police directing traffic (as usual...) before the game so be aware of this and don't expect someone to show you where to go. If the lot at the high school is full, there is parking in the grass in front of the school as well as parking across the street at the primary school. After that, I'm not really sure where folks will park.

 

I know they used to line both sides of Red Devil Lane for some of the aforementioned big match-ups. I remember being at that Russell-Boyd game and, if my memory serves me, seeing the Lions fumble at the goal line to seal the 7-6 win for Russell. That was the biggest crowd I've ever seen there (hopefully before Friday night anyway) with folks all around the track and seated on the hill in the endzone. Let's pack the HANK!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JK...whoever started calling the stadium the Hank should be flogged...I don't know, but I doubt Henry R. Evans ever went by "Hank".

By the way...when you reach the east end of Ashland, 23 will split at Shoney's with the right fork taking you on the thru truck route. TAKE IT! Much less traffic and fewer stop light's and it will re-join past the main business district.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.