Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry / Russell predictions

Who wins this one? 177 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      37%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      12%
    • Russell by 7 or more?
      22%
    • Russell by 6 or less?
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

We just finshed the first helping , and now are a couple hours away from the second dinner of the day!! Anyway a big part of the discussion was the game at hand. Who will be rollin' down the river to the carpet :fire: Right Here, Right Now, Russell, you couldn't have a better script. At HOME, your the underdog against the defending champs (2). A Team that crushed your dreams last season. Now is your time to shine! LAST YEAR IS OVER!!!! to be best you want to beat the best. Belfry a team you have wanted for a whole year!! RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, It's time a step up and take control of 2A football crush their Title hopes and be the first team to beat them in 2A in 3 years. It is all their for the taking and WE are behind you 110%. You WILL have ALL the SUPPORT from the STANDS. Now take Care of BUSINESS on the Field, WE ALL know YOU CAN!!! :ylsuper: :devil: :devil: :devil:

:ylsuper: :ylsuper: :dancingpa

  • Replies 360
  • Views 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know how I could get tickets? Will they still be selling them at the gate come gametime or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know how I could get tickets? Will they still be selling them at the gate come gametime or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

 

 

They will be on sale at the school tomorrow from 10am-noon I believe. They will also be sellling them at the gate.

Does anyone know how I could get tickets? Will they still be selling them at the gate come gametime or what? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Yes and they will be selling them tomorrow at the school just call and you will get ahode of Sam Sparks and he can tell u when to come in tomorrow to get them.

I have mine and im ready to roll. :dancingpa

I certainly wouldnt want to wait in that line tomorrow it will be huge and very cold.

They will be selling at the gate and I believe they are also selling them from either 10am to 12pm in the morning. However it might be noon to 2pm tommorrow at the high school ticket office. Anyway give the AD a Call in the mornig there is a time that you can purchase before the game. There is a two hour window to purchase the tickets before the gate opens! Glad you will be ther gopack21!!! Your support is appreciated!

They will be selling at the gate and I believe they are also selling them from either 10am to 12pm in the morning. However it might be noon to 2pm tommorrow at the high school ticket office. Anyway give the AD a Call in the mornig there is a time that you can purchase before the game. There is a two hour window to purchase the tickets before the gate opens! Glad you will be ther gopack21!!! Your support is appreciated!

:thumb:

They will be selling at the gate and I believe they are also selling them from either 10am to 12pm in the morning. However it might be noon to 2pm tommorrow at the high school ticket office. Anyway give the AD a Call in the mornig there is a time that you can purchase before the game. There is a two hour window to purchase the tickets before the gate opens! Glad you will be ther gopack21!!! Your support is appreciated!

Glad to support Russell :ylsuper:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone On Bgp!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and urs also and everyone else on BGP!!!!!

I have mine and im ready to roll. :dancingpa

 

 

I bought 4 tickets yesterday. I will be braving the cold weather to root on the Red Devils. Hopefully the Devils can turn up the heat. :fire: :fire: :fire: :devil:

I bought 4 tickets yesterday. I will be braving the cold weather to root on the Red Devils. Hopefully the Devils can turn up the heat. :fire: :fire: :fire: :devil:

I believe us fans will have a vital part in helping them turn the heat up!!!!!!! :ylsuper: :dancingpa

I have my tickets. Is scalping legal in Kentucky? Got to make some Christmas money. Ha Ha

I'm actually quite surprised how close the poll is.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.