Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry / Russell predictions

Who wins this one? 177 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      37%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      12%
    • Russell by 7 or more?
      22%
    • Russell by 6 or less?
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I am excited.

It's the Wed. before the BIG GAME Pt. II and just like last year, its

snowing for the first time over on the hill.

Hopefully the outcome will be different this year though.

 

Good luck to both teams.

  • Replies 360
  • Views 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There have been several games through the years where the visitor side has been full...Not many since we dropped to 2A...I have no doubt Belfry will bring more than enough to fill that side & then some...I know we had more fans than our visitor side holds when we traveled to their place last year...I know they travel at least as well as we do...I definitely look for standing room only on Friday night...The crowd would probably be a record if the temps were not going to be in the 20's...Who knows, it still may be?? It will be a great atmosphere for the boys to play in...

 

BTW, don't forget to stop by for chili and grilled cheese at the middle school...

There have been several games through the years where the visitor side has been full...Not many since we dropped to 2A...I have no doubt Belfry will bring more than enough to fill that side & then some...I know we had more fans than our visitor side holds when we traveled to their place last year...I know they travel at least as well as we do...I definitely look for standing room only on Friday night...The crowd would probably be a record if the temps were not going to be in the 20's...Who knows, it still may be?? It will be a great atmosphere for the boys to play in...

 

BTW, don't forget to stop by for chili and grilled cheese at the middle school...

I know that fealing well. I was crammed near the fence at Belfry in front of the old consession stand at Vipperman and I had leg cramps by the time I got out of there.

fans can say what they want but its all going to come down to who wants it more on friday. For the seniors this might be there last shot at ever playin this great game that we all love, called football.

 

I was able to talk to Matt before the Sheldon Clark game and he had the look in his eyes that he wasn't going to let his team walk away with anything except a victory. I really believe if he comes out with that same attitude and look in his eyes.. its Belfrys game by 12.

 

p.s to all you seniors I was on the field with you last year to lead you...Now its time to be men and step up and make us all proud. By #3

 

Niice..

:thumb:

THis BGP'er will be there. Picked up my reserved tickets yesterday. I know it will be a great game between two very good football teams. The field will probably be either wet and sloppy or frozen. Don't think it matters much as both teams will have to make the best of it. The Devils have proved they can be mudders if they have to. Just hope we can hold onto the pill better this year.

I will be there...Can't wait for the game.... Go Big Red!!!!

I'll be there too LOUD and PROUD!!!

The Pirates just finished an extremely emotional practice @ a snow covered historic Vipperman stadium! It was very reminiscence of the past 2 years. They left the field in a great frame of mind wishing kickoff was tonight! :flame:

The Pirates just finished an extremely emotional practice @ a snow covered historic Vipperman stadium! It was very reminiscence of the past 2 years. They left the field in a great frame of mind wishing kickoff was tonight! :flame:

 

They Practice at the old field?? :confused:

They Practice at the old field?? :confused:

Maybe its to get ready to play on Russell's grass field since they have been use to playing on the turf for a while since the playoffs began.

Maybe its to get ready to play on Russell's grass field since they have been use to playing on the turf for a while since the playoffs began.

 

Maybe.

It Just stunded me when they said that because of the coach at the middle school.

They Practice at the old field?? :confused:

Yes! They will be playing on natural grass Friday night. Plus, if you could have heard them pulling out it was like they were heading to the Super Bowl. They were hyped! Vipperman Stadium will always hold a special place in our football teams heart no matter if they played on that field or not. It is to our team like Lambeau Field is to the Packers!

Yes! They will be playing on natural grass Friday night. Plus, if you could have heard them pulling out it was like they were heading to the Super Bowl. They were hyped! Vipperman Stadium will always hold a special place in our football teams heart no matter if they played on that field or not. It is to our team like Lambeau Field is to the Packers!

 

awwh, how'd they get up there?.. I noticed alot of the football players car's up at the new school?

Russell better hope to control the ball and wrap up the fast Belfry backs at the line of scrimmage. I am taking Belfry 34 - 21.

awwh, how'd they get up there?.. I noticed alot of the football players car's up at the new school?

Buses from CAM where they dressed and 2 trucks of equipment!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.