Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry / Russell predictions

Who wins this one? 177 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Belfry by 7 or more?
      37%
    • Belfry by 6 or less?
      12%
    • Russell by 7 or more?
      22%
    • Russell by 6 or less?
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Russell was at a 13-0 peak last year if I'm not mistaken...before running into a buzz-saw lol...

 

 

I honestly think that last years game was the result of Russell being dominate in their district. I can't remember a game last year that the starters played past a series in the third quarter. They needed to play all 4 quarters at Belfry and didn't have the steam.

 

I have seen this years team have to play 4 quarters of football. They have also overcome being behind in a game or two. I think this team is ready and capable of playing to the bitter end against Belfry.

 

 

 

One last thing. What day is it..........

 

 

 

 

 

GAMEDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Replies 360
  • Views 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Thanksgiving is over and now in 11 1/2 hours we will all be sitting waiting on the football to be kicked wooo that sounds great. Hope that everyone has a safe trip to and from the game this evening..

 

 

PS What time are all you Belfry Fans leaving? (Just wondering)

 

 

To all my guys that are seniors I have watched each one of you for the last 4 years play football (some of you more than that) I know with all my heart that you can change some minds of some people. You all pull together and show everyone that you all are a different team. Just because some of you guys has played in the last 2 years does't mean that You can't set a name for yourselves. GOOD LUCK TO EACH OF YOU SENIORS TONIGHT.......

 

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE PIRATE FOOTBALL TEAM AND COACHES!!!!

 

LET'S GO PIRATES!!!!!! :dancingpa

The playing all four quarters implys that Russell got tired last year. I don't think Belfry wore Russell down last year. They lined up and smacked us in the mouth. I do think being so dominate in our region hurt us. The first time we were ever behind last year was the Belfry game and those guys didn't know how to come back.

The playing all four quarters implys that Russell got tired last year. I don't think Belfry wore Russell down last year. They lined up and smacked us in the mouth. I do think being so dominate in our region hurt us. The first time we were ever behind last year was the Belfry game and those guys didn't know how to come back.

 

That was kind of how I meant it. But some of the boys looked a little sluggish late in the game. This years team has had to come from behind, Play 4 quarters and try to come out of the shadows of the Gross era. I am proud of all the boys. They stepped up and played like I knew they could.

 

Hope everyone has a safe trip up and back. I'm heading over to the field at 4:00 to start getting everything ready. Gonna blow up 200 baloons. :D

 

Gonna start selling split the pot early tonight. Like to see it get to 800-1000 dollars for the split tonight. :ylsuper:

Lets Go Devils Lets Show those Pirates Why we have 21 straight wins at home. :flame:

Gonna start selling split the pot early tonight. Like to see it get to 800-1000 dollars for the split tonight. :ylsuper:

You could very well make the split the pot that high with all the extra fans from other schools.

Belfry: 35 :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

 

Russell: 26

 

 

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

:thumb:

Belfry: 35 :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

 

Russell: 26

 

 

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

 

GOOD!

:thumb:

Only 7 hours till game time. And about 3.5 till I head over to the field. Is it me or does the clock seem to be going REALLY slow today. I think by gametime i'll need a valium the size of a basketball. :D

About 4 hours from leaving the house. I'm starting to get pretty pumped up! I'm ready for kick-off. Come on Devils !! I can smell the PIZZA!!!!!!!!

About 4 hours from leaving the house. I'm starting to get pretty pumped up! I'm ready for kick-off. Come on Devils !! I can smell the PIZZA!!!!!!!!

I Love Pizza and Papa Johns sounds good tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancingpa

I haven't been able to be on the computer the past couple of days due to traveling, but I am soooo ready for gametime.

 

I absolutely got chills to read that the Pirates practiced at Vipperman this week. I can just imagine how emotional that was for the players and coaches.

 

This is going to be a night of great football. I know that this team has come along way since the Pike County Bowl. They have proved everyone wrong who didn't think that Belfry had what it took to replace the players that graduated. I am so proud of the boys on this team.

 

Let's go BELFRY!!!!!

Good luck Russell.As a BC fan we are cheering for you.

You have got the Countys support.

Lets go RUSSELL!

Good luck Russell.As a BC fan we are cheering for you.

You have got the Countys support.

Lets go RUSSELL!

 

 

Thanks!!!! Much appreciated. :thumb:

CJ's Jody Demling picks Belfry over Russell 35 -32. Red Devils it's time to demonstrate that we won't settle for anything less than a chance to play on the carpet this year.

 

Remember, it's our house and nobody comes into our house and pushes us around! Go Devils!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.