Oregon Ducks BCS uniform

paNDA

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's the name of the game.

:thumb: Cha Ching $$$$ :lol:, it's like all the different caps that you see NFL teams wearing on the sidelines and the batting practice caps and jersey worn by MLB teams. Marketing, and as long as they can sell them then they will continue. As long as they can get the young crowd saing "really cool", "they rock" and any other term they are using now companies like Nike will be laughing all the way to the bank.

Oregon's tradition is being the flagship Nike school and having all kinds of uniform variations. Should they change that tradition because your old rear end doesn't like it??? :D

:thumb:

Sometimes they're good, and sometimes they're not, but I like what Oregon and Nike does together.

RTS, I agree. Guess we're old school. I say find a uni, home and away, and stick to it! One would think the NCAA would have made some noise about all the different unis. But I guess Nike's money talks louder than NCAA regs. By the way, does anyone know how many different uniforms the Ducks have worn this year?

I betcha they'd make noise if it were Kentucky instead of Oregon, the hypocrites.

Let UK try the weekly uni change just one time next season and watch the NCAA slap a new rule on it the next week.

And on another note, if Kanter had signed with Oregon (or any other school) he would already be eligible. The NCAA has it in for UK for some reason in my paranoid opinion.