Oregon Ducks BCS uniform

paNDA

I doubt it. First, I think they are Under Armor, which doesn't have a tradition of creating too many jerseys. And second, Auburn has looked the same for 20 years and prides itself in it. I would imagine they'll look the exact same on January 10.
Ah, tradition, what a nice concept.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the gray/silver Oregon uniforms, best uniforms in the NCAA IMO...

I agree. I think Nike's designs for Oregon have gotten better over the years. A few years ago it seemed like the goal was to be really bright and really ugly. Now they are more creative and perhaps a bit more "subtle." Can that word really be used about Oregon?!

Oregon's tradition is being the flagship Nike school and having all kinds of uniform variations. Should they change that tradition because your old rear end doesn't like it??? :D
I don't really care one way or the other, just putting my two cents worth in. They look like they have a hard time with finding their identity, but, whatever floats your boat.

I don't really care one way or the other, just putting my two cents worth in. They look like they have a hard time with finding their identity, but, whatever floats your boat.

I understand your point. However, their identity has a goose egg (or duck egg in this case) in the loss column.

RTS, I agree. Guess we're old school. I say find a uni, home and away, and stick to it! One would think the NCAA would have made some noise about all the different unis. But I guess Nike's money talks louder than NCAA regs. By the way, does anyone know how many different uniforms the Ducks have worn this year?

RTS, I agree. Guess we're old school. I say find a uni, home and away, and stick to it! One would think the NCAA would have made some noise about all the different unis. But I guess Nike's money talks louder than NCAA regs. By the way, does anyone know how many different uniforms the Ducks have worn this year?

Put me in that old school group as well !

As for the how many question, :idunno: and I don't care to try and find out. All those unis and all but a couple look like a pair of kids pajamas and make me want to boycott Nike.:lol:

My best poet imitation....."the Ducks Suck"!

Edited by oldrambler

:thumb: I'm guessing 4 or 5.