Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oregon Ducks BCS uniform

Featured Replies

ducks.jpg

 

I was ok until I saw the socks!

  • Replies 45
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[ATTACH]33074[/ATTACH]

 

I was ok until I saw the socks!

 

I wonder how many Hi-liter's died for those socks to be made??

  • Author
I wonder how many Hi-liter's died for those socks to be made??

 

Very funny! Makes me want to play tennis.

In truth, it's a lot less fancy than I was expecting for this game. I also read that they could still possibly wear dark pants for the game. I would be curious to have seen the "home team" design had the Ducks finished #1.

I don't care for the helmet either.

I think the carbon helmet is the sweetest part of the uni.

I think the carbon helmet is the sweetest part of the uni.

 

Agreed.

Very nice. Is Auburn going to have a special uniform?

I wonder how many Hi-liter's died for those socks to be made??

 

 

Digger donated all his to the cause.

I think the carbon helmet is the sweetest part of the uni.

 

Agreed.

 

Me, three!!

Very nice. Is Auburn going to have a special uniform?

 

I doubt it. First, I think they are Under Armor, which doesn't have a tradition of creating too many jerseys. And second, Auburn has looked the same for 20 years and prides itself in it. I would imagine they'll look the exact same on January 10.

I think the carbon helmet is the sweetest part of the uni.
I prefer this one.

 

image_php_189097.jpg

 

I thought UO’s team colors were green and yellow (and white), not carbon, black, silver, matte-black, flat-black, chrome, greyish-green.....

What ever happened to tradition?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.