December 15, 201015 yr UL stunk the joint up. They got pushed around. They backed down. It seems no player played well...everyone was bad. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 15, 201015 yr Not sure how. No one in Cardinal Nation thought this team was a top ten 10. We are use to UL losing to some no name every year. It has happened since Rick walked into the building. I will admit it is very fustrating. Seems like he does this stuff on purpose every year. WIll some please tell Mara to move in and get a few cheap ones before he starts building a new arena with all those bricks he is shooting. Looks like Marra only went 0-2 last night in limited action. He is shooting below 33% for the season and under 27% from three point range. I assume he will be like that all season until he plays UK and goes 7-10 from 3 point range.
December 15, 201015 yr I assume he will be like that all season until he plays UK and goes 7-10 from 3 point range. Sometimes, we think so much alike it scares me.
December 15, 201015 yr Bruiser: ``I told them, `We’re not playing against Kentucky. We can win this game.’” http://jeffgoodman.yardbarker.com/blog/jeffgoodman
December 15, 201015 yr Bruiser: ``I told them, `We’re not playing against Kentucky. We can win this game.’” http://jeffgoodman.yardbarker.com/blog/jeffgoodman Guess it's not just UK fans that view UofL as "little brother" after all...:lol:
December 15, 201015 yr Author Bruiser: ``I told them, `We’re not playing against Kentucky. We can win this game.’” http://jeffgoodman.yardbarker.com/blog/jeffgoodman That's awesome. :lol:
December 16, 201015 yr Bruiser: ``I told them, `We’re not playing against Kentucky. We can win this game.’” http://jeffgoodman.yardbarker.com/blog/jeffgoodman :lol:
December 16, 201015 yr Bruiser: ``I told them, `We’re not playing against Kentucky. We can win this game.’” http://jeffgoodman.yardbarker.com/blog/jeffgoodman That's pure gold
December 16, 201015 yr When the other team has as many rebounds as you have points, that can't be good.
December 16, 201015 yr rebounds 46-26 That's it, that's what killed em more than anything last night. Try as they did, it never happened. Have they had an issue with rebounding this season, if they have I sure havne't noticed it.
December 16, 201015 yr Looks like Marra only went 0-2 last night in limited action. He is shooting below 33% for the season and under 27% from three point range. I assume he will be like that all season until he plays UK and goes 7-10 from 3 point range. :lol: No doubt, we don't know how to gaurd the 3 point shot
December 16, 201015 yr I still remember Milt Wagner referring to Drexel as one of "those academic schools" ... :lol:
December 16, 201015 yr I still remember Milt Wagner referring to Drexel as one of "those academic schools" ... :lol: I remember that! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
December 16, 201015 yr Looks like Marra only went 0-2 last night in limited action. He is shooting below 33% for the season and under 27% from three point range. I assume he will be like that all season until he plays UK and goes 7-10 from 3 point range. I think he needs to get another tattoo. That should make him shoot better. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.