Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drexel 52 Louisville 46

Featured Replies

I think he needs to get another tattoo. :rolleyes: That should make him shoot better. :lol:

 

Actually, they all should get free throw basics tattooed to their forearms so they can refer to them while standing at the charity strip before receiving the ball from the ref. Of course some may be "visual" instead so they will probably need pics tattooed on both forearms.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I still remember Milt Wagner referring to Drexel as one of "those academic schools" ... :lol:

 

They were talking about that on the pre-game show.

:lol: No doubt, we don't know how to gaurd the 3 point shot

 

That was last year. UK's opponents are only shooting 28.3% from 3 this year. And actually, they weren't as bad as it seemed last year (31.3%).

Louisville will lose quite a few games when they hit the Big East competition. Having all their games at home so far this season is not going to toughen them for those battles.

Anbody else find it kind of funny that Pitino did not show up for his weekly radio show last night!

  • Author

He only lasted about 15 seconds at his presser after the game.

He only lasted about 15 seconds at his presser after the game.

 

Every time he takes a loss ( especially to a team they are a big favorite) he skips the coaches show and sends an asst. coach is is getting old.

Sorry Rick and Bruce yall lost on the same night! lol

Go Big Blue!

I'm afraid the cupboard is a little bare at UL this year. Hope the team can pull out some good wins though. To do so, the players pretty much have to play at the top of their games. They can't afford lackluster performances....don't have the talent.

Anbody else find it kind of funny that Pitino did not show up for his weekly radio show last night!

 

Hola! Como esta! Rick was lining up his flight to Miami on Sunday for some of Pina Colodas, before heading off to San Juan. No time for a "steenking" radio show.

I know that they typically lose to a no-name team, but this game really made me worry. I hope to see much better team performances over some games before getting into conference play. Unfortunately, I feel like a lot of big weaknesses were exposed last night; hopefully I'm wrong.

Boy, you Wildcat fans are really eating this thread up! It's almost as busy here as a lot of UK hoops threads, and definitely more busy than UK football threads.

 

Wish I'd have watched the game, given how active this thread is, but I have no comments on it. Didn't even realize it was on.

Boy, you Wildcat fans are really eating this thread up! It's almost as busy here as a lot of UK hoops threads, and definitely more busy than UK football threads.

 

Wish I'd have watched the game, given how active this thread is, but I have no comments on it. Didn't even realize it was on.

 

I don't think the UL players realized it was on, either. (P.S.: I am a fan of both UL and UK.)

I don't think the UL players realized it was on, either. (P.S.: I am a fan of both UL and UK.)

 

They need to quit operating on my schedule, clearly ... :D

Boy, you Wildcat fans are really eating this thread up! It's almost as busy here as a lot of UK hoops threads, and definitely more busy than UK football threads.

 

Wish I'd have watched the game, given how active this thread is, but I have no comments on it. Didn't even realize it was on.

 

Boy, Jim Schue turning a UofL game thread into an anti-UK fan thread! Shocking.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.