Drexel 52 Louisville 46

HammerTime

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exposed......

Not sure how. No one in Cardinal Nation thought this team was a top ten 10. We are use to UL losing to some no name every year. It has happened since Rick walked into the building.

I will admit it is very fustrating. Seems like he does this stuff on purpose every year.

WIll some please tell Mara to move in and get a few cheap ones before he starts building a new arena with all those bricks he is shooting.

Not sure how. No one in Cardinal Nation thought this team was a top ten 10. We are use to UL losing to some no name every year. It has happened since Rick walked into the building.

I will admit it is very fustrating. Seems like he does this stuff on purpose every year.

WIll some please tell Mara to move in and get a few cheap ones before he starts building a new arena with all those bricks he is shooting.

Speak for yourself. Just because thier outside the top ten doesn't mean they should lose to the Drexel Dragons at the YUM!!!!!!!!!! center.

Speak for yourself. Just because thier outside the top ten doesn't mean they should lose to the Drexel Dragons at the YUM!!!!!!!!!! center.

I agree that they should never lose to Drexel at home, on the road, in a tree with some flea's, in a box with a fox, on a train in the rain. No I don't like green eggs and losing to a mid major.

Just stating facts about this happening every year.

I agree that they should never lose to Drexel at home, on the road, in a tree with some flea's, in a box with a fox, on a train in the rain. No I don't like green eggs and losing to a mid major.

Just stating facts about this happening every year.

They should be fine though, Ricky P will have them ready for 12/31.