Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 72 Notre Dame 58

Featured Replies

Jones dominates and Cats D locks down in the 2nd half. Good win. They would be so lost without Jones.

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very good win. ND played really bad in the 2nd half. Needed this one for the mind.

Stacey Poole, who I believe scored his first points of the season, may have hit the biggest bucket of the night. Good job by UK to battle back when down 38-27.

 

Didn't hurt that Notre Dame duplicated the 1984 UK performance vs. G'Town in the 2nd half.

 

Jones was a beast. Knight hit some big shots. Lamb couldn't do much of anything. UK is much, much better with Jorts in the lineup.

 

And one other thing...I hate Ben Hansbrough.

Stacey Poole, who I believe scored his first points of the season, may have hit the biggest bucket of the night. Good job by UK to battle back when down 38-27.

 

Didn't hurt that Notre Dame duplicated the 1984 UK performance vs. G'Town in the 2nd half.

 

Jones was a beast. Knight hit some big shots. Lamb couldn't do much of anything. UK is much, much better with Jorts in the lineup.

 

And one other thing...I hate Ben Hansbrough.

#3 seems right but #4 is dead wrong

Jones is overrated. :D

Ben Hasbrough seemed to irk me a bit more than Tyler did. Especially with the reactions he was having after each made shot in the 1st half. I'm glad he stunk it up the 2nd half, thats for sure.

 

Our defense is arguably one of the best in the country.

Jones dominates and Cats D locks down in the 2nd half. Good win. They would be so lost without Jones.

 

I agree they would be lost without Jones, but at the same time you have to think about how much better they'd be with Kanter to help take the pressure off Jones, and then you just want him in there that much more.

Ben Hasbrough seemed to irk me a bit more than Tyler did. Especially with the reactions he was having after each made shot in the 1st half. I'm glad he stunk it up the 2nd half, thats for sure.

 

Our defense is arguably one of the best in the country.

 

When they're playing well it's good, but we strugle rebounding at times and often time pick up stupid fouls which really take a tole on the team when you're only about 7 deep.

Came to me who Jones reminds me of from recent years. Blake Griffin. They aren't exactly the same obviously, but I'm seeing in Jones what I saw from Blake early in their freshman seasons...

GT,

 

 

Whats your opinion as of today...is Jones 1 and done?

GT,

 

 

Whats your opinion as of today...is Jones 1 and done?

 

If Cal thinks he's ready then he'll likely tell him to go while his stock's high. With that said it's only the second week of December, we'll have a better idea by the second or third week of February once teams have more chances to see him on film and pick apart his game some. I know I'm not GT but that's just my take on the matter, if the draft were next week, he'd probably be gone.

GT,

 

 

Whats your opinion as of today...is Jones 1 and done?

 

I hope you don't need GT's opinion for that at this point and time.

GT,

 

 

Whats your opinion as of today...is Jones 1 and done?

 

In a stable NBA situation I'd say no doubt. I think there is the same concern I had with Blake about scoring over length which Jones had trouble with against UNC, but NBA teams will salivate over his versatility.

 

Jones also has what I have said is lacking in Harrison Barnes which is a fire about his game. When looking at elite talents, that is something I value at a high level...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.