Frankfort 79 Paris 75

Nice road win for Frankfort against a much, much improved Paris team. The game traded leads numerous times and was a two point game under 45 seconds. Both teams appeared to be short handed with a player in street clothes. Paris has an extremely big, athletic kid that I had never heard of...Aaron Jacobs. Herald Leader said he had 30 and 16. Is he new?

From what I saw the other night, Paris has to be the second best team in that district. They obviously can't compete with Clark County yet, but will certainly give Montgomery everything they want. Frankfort will win some games too. They will be better than Western Hills and Franklin County.

Couple of things...

1. Frankfort is way better then they usually are...agreed. Franklin, won the district last season so until they are uprooted then they are the favorite.

2. Paris also is very, very improved (a lot of good young coaches with enthusiasm helps)...agreed. However, to say they are in front of Montgomery County who returned the majority of their scoring from last season is tough to say. Clark, Montgomery, Paris, Bourbon is the order I have.