Simon Kenton 68 Harrison County 47

NEERFAN

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game tied at the half, Harrison goes scoreless in the 3rd quarter.

SK...16...15...19...18...68

HC...10...21....0...16...47

Rabe 11

Mullen 10

Reilly 8

Gray 8

Doss 7

Sampson 6

Ayers 5

Bach 4

Stamper 3

Just wait till they get their best player back!!! Top team in NKY!!!

Doss had several blocks tonight they played great team ball and forced lots of turnovers!

I love SK but I was at the game and Doss was terrible and Gray must of had an off night he committed many turnovers and wasnt as good as advertised, although I see his potential...For SK most impressive were Sampson, Riley and Ayers IMO...SK is young with many FB players but they are deep and missing their best player, they will be dangerous down the road...Harrison Co is also not very good, no good ball handlers they looked very shaky but did get alot of easy baskets in the first half due to SK struggling with setting their press...

They will beat all them teams!

Doss had several blocks tonight they played great team ball and forced lots of turnovers!

Sk was tied with Harrison Co at the half and you're proclaiming them best in nky?!

Harrison co is horrible. Beat someone legit then we'll talk.

Nice talk from an ubiased member of the media there Walter.

Just stating an opinion.

SK is the 8th region favorite, so obviously they're a good team... but I don't think they're best in nky. Nothing wrong with that.

When they play someone better than Harrison Co and beat them, then we can get a better idea of just how good SK is. I think it's a stretch though to call them best in nky after one game.

I love SK but I was at the game and Doss was terrible and Gray must of had an off night he committed many turnovers and wasnt as good as advertised, although I see his potential

It looked like Gray twisted his ankle on his very first take and never was the same after that. He had some awful passes.