Simon Kenton 68 Harrison County 47

I wouldn't expect anything less coming from N. KY. You guys might as well cross the river with all the other arrogant Ohio people. Yes, I'm from Cynthiana (Harrison Co) and yes we're inexperienced and it's difficult to take at times.

Let's talk about the difference in the game. SK went to a half court 1-3-1 trap because they couldn't guard us in the half court. Most of HC players were baptised to varsity basketball tonight, but will be prepared for that situation the next time. Just need a little more experience.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's talk about the difference in the game. SK went to a half court 1-3-1 trap because they couldn't guard us in the half court.

Sounds like good coaching too me.

Most of HC players were baptised to varsity basketball tonight, but will be prepared for that situation the next time. Just need a little more experience.

How many is most? Because Simon Kenton started 3 soph's who had little to no varsity experience, Sampson being the exception.

Just wait till they get their best player back!!! Top team in NKY!!!
I agree to the point that once Chambers comes back, they will be one of the top teams in NKY! Does that mean they will be so powerful that no one will have a chance to beat them? NO! But once they get Chambers back, and the football players, they will be towards the top and could beat anyon eon a given night.

I wouldn't expect anything less coming from N. KY. You guys might as well cross the river with all the other arrogant Ohio people. Yes, I'm from Cynthiana (Harrison Co) and yes we're inexperienced and it's difficult to take at times.

Let's talk about the difference in the game. SK went to a half court 1-3-1 trap because they couldn't guard us in the half court. Most of HC players were baptised to varsity basketball tonight, but will be prepared for that situation the next time. Just need a little more experience.

Seriously SK couldn't guard Harrison Co in the half court:cool: Take the glasses off Harrison Co had some of the shakiest guards I have ever seen at the high school level, I think Stubbs was his name he had many travels and obvious carries with the ball that were not called...My feeling after this game was that I felt like I was watching a JV or Freshman game the first half by both teams, but in the second half SK got it going but Harrison still looked like a Freshman or JV team...The majority of Harrison's points came from the charity stripe and some really akward looking shots from #33 with the shaggy hair, he was the type of player that anything he threw up went in and you just say wow lol...