Simon Kenton 68 Harrison County 47

Just stating an opinion.

SK is the 8th region favorite, so obviously they're a good team... but I don't think they're best in nky. Nothing wrong with that.

When they play someone better than Harrison Co and beat them, then we can get a better idea of just how good SK is. I think it's a stretch though to call them best in nky after one game.

You see, now you're catching on. To be in the media the way you claim, covering this game and that game and giving your opinion the way you do on every team, to say Harrison County is "horrible" is not "professional".

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, now you're catching on. To be in the media the way you claim, covering this game and that game and giving your opinion the way you do on every team, to say Harrison County is "horrible" is not "professional".

A better choice of words maybe. However, with ukfan now injecting his nonsense into basketball threads I can see why Walter may have gotten a little over the top.

I feel like this is a lecture from mama............................:D

Just stating an opinion.

SK is the 8th region favorite, so obviously they're a good team... but I don't think they're best in nky. Nothing wrong with that.

When they play someone better than Harrison Co and beat them, then we can get a better idea of just how good SK is. I think it's a stretch though to call them best in nky after one game.

I haven't seen anyone that has an ounce of basketball knowledge say they are. Why even try to argue the point?

A better choice of words maybe. However, with ukfan now injecting his nonsense into basketball threads I can see why Walter may have gotten a little over the top.

My nonsense? Eight players for SK just started practicing last week wait till they get their legs under them and get Chambers back they will show people just like the football team did. They play Conner Dec 7th after they beat Conner the proclaimed top team we will see whats up then!

My nonsense? Eight players for SK just started practicing last week wait till they get their legs under them and get Chambers back they will show people just like the football team did. They play Conner Dec 7th after they beat Conner the proclaimed top team we will see whats up then!

Time will tell for everyone and you shouldnt proclaim that anyone is the best this early in the season. SK plays in a very weak Region so they will have the chance to play for the title this year but lets not count our chickens before they are hatched.

Maybe SK can even snap their 3 game losing streak to Gallatin County on Friday night. :popcorn:

I found the stats from the lexington herald Doss had 9 points not 7.

Simon Kenton 16 15 19 18 68

Harrison Co. 10 21 0 16 47

Simon Kenton (1-0) -- Mullen 12, Reilly 8, Gray 8, Stamper 3, Sampson 8, Monson 2, Bach 4, Rabe 9, Doss 9, Ayers 5.

Harrison Co. (0-1) -- Slucher 2, Wagner 2, Gross 7, Sanders 2, Hill 2, Kuntz 5, Stubbs 10, Ford 11, Kendall 6.

Horrible may have been a bad choice of words, I agree. 'Not a very strong team, very inexperienced, young, etc" may have been better to use.

However, to criticize the way I go about things is really none of your concern. Like yourself, I help provide exposure for student athletes in nky for their friends, family, and community to see when they can't make it to a game in person. The way I go about things on here and in the "spotlight" are two completely different things. I don't need a lecture about being "professional" because of a post on here. Thank you for your concern though and I hope you have a nice day. Hope to see you and talk to you in person this year Mr. CCRadio.

You know how those so called "media" people are. lol

Knowing you like I do and having talked to you in person several times, I'd expect more from you than this, Sportsguy.