Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write This Down: 2010-2011 National Champs Edition

Featured Replies

It's going to pain me greatly to type this, but I am going with the Ohio State Buckeyes to cut down the nets on the first Monday in April. Sullinger adds the missing ingredient of a massive presence in the paint to go with a well balanced roster on the outside. Now I need to go take a shower... :lol:

Edited by gametime

  • Replies 126
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sullinger was impressive. Very polished all-around game for a freshman. They take care of the ball and seem to play well together. Nice looking team.

  • Author
Sullinger was impressive. Very polished all-around game for a freshman. They take care of the ball and seem to play well together. Nice looking team.

 

I've always said he was the most ready to have a huge impact right away at the college level. Irving and Barnes are better long term prospects, but Sully was college ready 2 years ago. Kevin Love type game...

Duke is loaded... and I'm not even being biased (wait, I am). Ohio St. looked pretty good though.

  • Author
Duke is loaded... and I'm not even being biased (wait, I am). Ohio St. looked pretty good though.

 

Love this Duke team, but it's just so hard to repeat. Plus this isn't fun when I do it every year if I go with the easy pick... :D

Love this Duke team, but it's just so hard to repeat. Plus this isn't fun when I do it every year if I go with the easy pick... :D

 

They definitely caught my eye tonight and I'll be keeping up with this throughout the season. Would definitely be a sexy pick after tonight. :lol: I'm just in love with our guards.

  • Author
They definitely caught my eye tonight and I'll be keeping up with this throughout the season. Would definitely be a sexy pick after tonight. :lol: I'm just in love with our guards.

 

That's how it works. Every year I watch a week or so of action, and the team that impresses me the most I go with. Started with the Florida team in the 1st year of their run, and I haven't been right since... :lol:

It's going to pain me greatly to type this, but I am going with the Ohio State Buckeyes to cut down the nets on the first Monday in April. Sullinger adds the missing ingredient of a massive presence in the paint to go with a well balanced roster on the outside. Now I need to go take a shower... :lol:

 

May God have mercy on your soul if you're right. :D

Just think...............Kanter>Sullinger. WoW. Here's hoping the appeal goes well.

tOSU has started off several seasons strong over the past decade and usually wears down or falls short of expectations during their conference tournament and then the NCAA. I could be wrong but I just don't see this being their year.

I'm a believer.

 

Buckeyes looked really good, and winning at Florida (even though they have been over-hyped) is no easy task.

  • Author
Just think...............Kanter>Sullinger. WoW. Here's hoping the appeal goes well.

 

False. Even talent level. And please don't point to Adidas Nations. Only scored 3 times on Sully...

False. Even talent level. And please don't point to Adidas Nations. Only scored 3 times on Sully...

 

That's a hard sell GT. Guess we'll see come draft time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.