Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Write This Down: 2010-2011 National Champs Edition

Featured Replies

^ Who'd you pick last season?

  • Replies 126
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, you did say you were going out on a limb with O$U.

Way to go out on a limb. Really put yourself out there... :lol:

 

Do you consider picking the preseason #5 team who just so happens to be a Sweet 16 team that went 29-8 last year, returns 4 starters and adds the most polished big man in the class "going out on a limb"?

 

Considering they lost Evan Turner, sure do...
  • Author
Actually, you did say you were going out on a limb with O$U.

 

Did the parenthesis not imply that it wasn't much of a reach? Did you mean something else???

Did the parenthesis not imply that it wasn't much of a reach? Did you mean something else???

 

I'm not even sure what you're talking about now.

It's going to pain me greatly to type this, but I am going with the Ohio State Buckeyes to cut down the nets on the first Monday in April.

That imo is not a bad pick at all, they looked scary good at UF.

Duke is loaded... and I'm not even being biased (wait, I am).
I know what you mean, :lol:. Everyone knows my feelings for Duke as well :D. That's an easy pick but it is also a very good one. :thumb:

 

Ifs and buts. Candy and nuts. He would put UK right in the mix, but it is a miracle at best.

Probably so but we (UK fans) can still hope.

 

I'm going Michigan State. Lucas has been there for about 12 years it feels like, it's about time he gets to cut down the nets.
I was looking for someone to post that, I was going to put that name out there as well. Always play hard, tough defense, reboundng and Tom Izzo can flat out coach.

MSU plays a style of play that wins, especially in tournaments.

  • Author
I'm not even sure what you're talking about now.

 

Quotation marks. You know what I meant. You are the only one to think it was me going out on some sort of "limb". Again see post #8...

GT - I am sorry you are involved in such a stupid debate. I really enjoy your insight and your player evaluations. I think Ohio State has the potential to be really good. I think when they get Thomas, Siebert and Smith involved in the rotation they are only going to get better and deeper. Thomas could be the x factor for this team. He has the ability to put points on the board but he can't be a liability on defense. Craft really impressed me on the road in a hostile environment. He handled Florida's full court pressure with ease and I think his shooting ability is underrated. Sully's preformance speaks for itself. I am a diehard Buckeye fan but their out of conference schedule is not the toughest. They still play Florida State and South Carolina but that is as tough as it gets. Big Ten conference play should be fun to watch this year!

OSU did look very impressive, but I'm always skeptical of Florida. It's nothing out of the ordinary for them to be highly rated and not end up being that good.

 

I'm hanging my hat on Duke and Butler 2010 Championship Game. If two teams with strong perimeter players, good shooting, and Zoubek or Bryant at Center can do what those two did last season...

 

...why couldn't some other team with an unimpressive white boy at center surrounded by talented guards and wings run the table in March 2011? Hope springs eternal! :D

  • Author

:idunno: :D

I just watched the best team in the nation destroy Purdue tonight. No doubt about that.

 

And then I watched the end of Auburn / Arkansas. :D

1. OSU

 

 

 

2-25.. Not even close

 

Not even close? Come on man....

Remember someone saying UK should consider Thad Matta..........? Well, I mean't someone who can recruit on his level, clearly Cal can too, very happen with him.

Not even close? Come on man....

 

They are far and away the best team right now. It would be a different story if Duke didn't lose Irving.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.