Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Ryle Predictions

What team do you think will win? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. What team do you think will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I don't see Ryle standing a chance after reading the paper today. Hempel and Elliott both have to play both ways they will be wore out by the 3rd quarter. Also when SK and played Ryle I noticed a bunch of Ryle players where very winded in the second half of the game on defense Highlands should have another easy night.

 

While it is true that some of Ryle's players are forced into 2-way duty due to the unusually high amount of injuries Ryle has endured this year, it is not true that a bunch of Ryle players were very winded in the "district championship game". Not true at all. Maybe you were looking at the SK players, some of whom were worn out and winded as the game moved to its successful conclusion.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see Ryle standing a chance after reading the paper today. Hempel and Elliott both have to play both ways they will be wore out by the 3rd quarter. Also when SK and played Ryle I noticed a bunch of Ryle players where very winded in the second half of the game on defense Highlands should have another easy night.

 

Elliott and Hempel only play both ways in key situations. They aren't regular defensive starters. For example, Elliott and Hempel only came in Friday night when Boone would cross the 50 in to their territory. Hempel was inserted as a DB and Elliott at DE.

  • Author
Elliott and Hempel only play both ways in key situations. They aren't regular defensive starters. For example, Elliott and Hempel only came in Friday night when Boone would cross the 50 in to their territory. Hempel was inserted as a DB and Elliott at DE.

 

I wouldn't play them on defense just like I wouldn't have Lawrence returning punts.

I wouldn't play them on defense just like I wouldn't have Lawrence returning punts.

 

Lucky for Ryle, you are not on their staff.

LIT ratings say Ryle is close to HHS. The head, however, thinks HHS wins by 3+ TDs.

  • Author
LIT ratings say Ryle is close to HHS. The head, however, thinks HHS wins by 3+ TDs.

 

If Ryle loses to Highlands does SK get ranked higher than Ryle?

Elliott and Hempel only play both ways in key situations. They aren't regular defensive starters. For example, Elliott and Hempel only came in Friday night when Boone would cross the 50 in to their territory. Hempel was inserted as a DB and Elliott at DE.

 

Hope they see a lot of action on defense Thursday. :cool:

I know this game will be televised, but will there be a webcase for those outside the viewing area?

If Ryle loses to Highlands does SK get ranked higher than Ryle?

 

No.

Highlands by 14.

After resting half the starters during last Friday's game vs. Scott, you'd think most, if not all of the starters who sat out would be back for this game. The only starter that is out definitely is #29 Josh Quillen, who has been missed on D.

 

You're misinformed.

You're misinformed.

 

Really? Do tell!!!!

You're misinformed.

 

Really? Do tell!!!!

 

Yea, I'm courious on this one also.:confused:

I don't see Ryle standing a chance after reading the paper today. Hempel and Elliott both have to play both ways they will be wore out by the 3rd quarter. Also when SK and played Ryle I noticed a bunch of Ryle players where very winded in the second half of the game on defense Highlands should have another easy night.

 

I laugh at you if you think Hempel or Elliott were even close to being winded. Maybe Travis was stretching some after he broke five tackles for 80 yard house call. HA

 

Now on topic. There will be some scoring. There will be some hits. To refresh everyone's memories, there were several confrontations after the whistles. "It's A Brutal Game!"- RKC

I know this game will be televised, but will there be a webcase for those outside the viewing area?

 

The viewing area is all of Kentucky Ohio and Indiana.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.