Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Ryle Predictions

What team do you think will win? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. What team do you think will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Nah....Ask the Ryle team of 1995 who handed to the Birds in Union. If I remember correctly, the Birds ended up playing Bowling Green in the Finals that year. That was a pretty darn good Ryle team!!!! Anybody remember? With that, Win or lose Thursday night the Birds will roll right along.

 

Your Right T-Bird-Big year for Ryle . I guess I was looking too hard at that nationally recognized win streak that the Birds have compiled over the last three seasons .That has to carry a little weight !

  • Replies 137
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a secret...just a reminder...one that apparently you didn't need.

Good for you.

Also, a reminder...for others perhaps...that the last time time these two teams met, Ryle led 14-7... with one play remaining in the first half...AT Highlands.

As you know, Ryle is ranked number 3 in 6A...behind Trinity and St. Xavier.

They can win this game.

Again, as you know... Ryle has lost only one game this season...to HHS.

A Ryle win makes football HISTORY for their program...that is a lot of motivation...on their home field.

I hope HHS thinks they are the underdog...and plays like a team with alot to prove.

 

:clap::clap:Absolutely!

Would it be fair to say this is the biggest game in Ryles Football history? A great challenge for two quality programs.Go Birds!

 

Nah. Ryle played for the state championship in 2006. Didn't go so well, but still . . . . As important as this game is, especially as a measure of how Ryle's team and program has progressed overall, it would still be a stretch to make this game more meaningful than playing for the state title.

Will the game being televised make a difference for either team ?

 

Has Ryle ever had a televised game ?

 

Birds played last year on TV. That didn't turn out too badly .

Will the game being televised make a difference for either team ?

 

Has Ryle ever had a televised game ?

 

Birds played last year on TV. That didn't turn out too badly .

Televised at least one game a year, in last three years for Ryle.
Will the game being televised make a difference for either team ?

 

Has Ryle ever had a televised game ?

 

Birds played last year on TV. That didn't turn out too badly .

 

IMO the game being televised could actually help Ryle. The reason I say this is because I have heard that they have been getting tired in the second half of some games. With the TV timeouts it could provide them extra rest.

IMO the game being televised could actually help Ryle. The reason I say this is because I have heard that they have been getting tired in the second half of some games. With the TV timeouts it could provide them extra rest.

 

Not that I've seen. Don't believe everything uk#1fan posts about Ryle. Actually, don't believe anything he posts about them.

The listings on Insight don't show the game scheduled tomorrow night. I assume it's on channel 49.

Is it me, or do you have a different feel for this game than the past. It's almost as if you know something the rest of us don't. I keep reading these subliminal messages you keep putting out there. Things like "head in the sand" and "flying with one wing" and people being "misinformed". Oh and somehow knowing Elliott will be more effective. Hempel putting together a more effective passing effort. Hmmm!!! Care to enlighten those who are on the outside?

 

Call it a sixth sense. Watch it play out tomorrow night..:D

I'm taping the hockey game and hoping the football game magically appears when I get home. Otherwise it will be the first time I,ve tivo'd a NHL game.

 

Question is, will it be available in Ft. Thomas?

I think the birds win this one, just like the others... taking advantage of Ryle mistakes or unnecessary gambles by the coaching staff. Ryle's defense has been hit hard by injuries and if Ryle's offense does not control the ball, it could get ugly. Best case scenario... Ryle's offense possesses the ball for majority of game and they have no turnovers... but lose 21-17.

Anyone who has watched these two teams play over the last four years know this happens. In this years SK game it didn't, and Ryle won a very close game. Some people are asking what team will show up? I'm wondering what coaching staff will show up. A big game for both teams. But both have bigger games coming up in the next few weeks. Let hope we see a great game. Lets hope everyone come out healthy.

Channel 12 news is reporting that Ryle High School is dimissing at 10 AM due to a power outage. (FYI)

Channel 12 news is reporting that Ryle High School is dimissing at 10 AM due to a power outage. (FYI)

 

WOW, Could the game be moved?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.