Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Ryle Predictions

What team do you think will win? 157 members have voted

  1. 1. What team do you think will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ryle has a rematch with SK in a few weeks!

 

I was not aware of a rematch on the schedule. Both teams need to earn 2 playoff wins before there is a rematch at Ryle. Ryle is focused on Highlands right now. And, since you say your team is better than Highlands this year based on your prediction that you would beat them 27-24, it's a little strange that you say that Highlands is 34 points better than Ryle. The word clueless comes to my mind.

  • Replies 137
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I was not aware of a rematch on the schedule. Both teams need to earn 2 playoff wins before there is a rematch at Ryle. Ryle is focused on Highlands right now. And, since you say your team is better than Highlands this year based on your prediction that you would beat them 27-24, it's a little strange that you say that Highlands is 34 points better than Ryle. The word clueless comes to my mind.

 

Your clueless? Sorry to here that. Ryle and Highlands could play 20 times and Highlands would win every game.

Highlands 35 Ryle 14...This game has been circled on Highlands calender all year. Its on big time TV and on a Thursday night. This is one you dont want to miss!

Your clueless? Sorry to here that. Ryle and Highlands could play 20 times and Highlands would win every game.

 

I guess at the rate that the rivalry is going, that would take 10 years. Come on over Thursday night and see 2 teams that aren't afraid to battle each other.

Your clueless? Sorry to here that. Ryle and Highlands could play 20 times and Highlands would win every game.

 

Your football knowledge wouldn't fill a thimble.

Your football knowledge wouldn't fill a thimble.

 

:thumb: You would know!!!!

Does anybody know who Ryle replaced HHS with their week 10 matchup for 2011-12

I think Highlands makes a big statement this week. The Birds will show that the rumor of their demise has been greatly exaggerated. Highlands wins this one going away.

  • Author

I am still deciding if I am going to this game if I do I will cheer for Highlands but will more than likely watch it at home.

I think Highlands makes a big statement this week. The Birds will show that the rumor of their demise has been greatly exaggerated. Highlands wins this one going away.

 

This will be a war. All you folks out there that think the Birds will come to Union and waltz off with an easy win will be surprised. Come and join us for a great night of high school football.

  • Author
This will be a war. All you folks out there that think the Birds will come to Union and waltz off with an easy win will be surprised. Come and join us for a great night of high school football.

 

I must have missed something Ryle barely beat SK and that was luck! Highlands will pick their score sorry Raiders.

I must have missed something Ryle barely beat SK and that was luck! Highlands will pick their score sorry Raiders.

 

I must have not missed something - you predicted SK would beat the Birds 27-24 this year. So, it's not too bad to beat the Neers by 3 points even though Ryle did overcome some bad luck in that game. Gotta run and maybe start a thread on the SK-Scott game. Not.

So sad.......I figured UK#1 fan would come out from behind the BGPrep curtain and show himself Thursday night wearing a big uk#1fan tshirt. All talk - trash talk and hide at home. Enjoy your cheese curls and crow.

  • Author
So sad.......I figured UK#1 fan would come out from behind the BGPrep curtain and show himself Thursday night wearing a big uk#1fan tshirt. All talk - trash talk and hide at home. Enjoy your cheese curls and crow.

 

If I go I will wear a Raider hater shirt!

That will work - you will be easy to spot. Highlands fans have too much class to stoop to your level.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.