NFL's Devistating hits?? Whats your take?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark Schlereth Just ripped the NFL a new one on SportsCenter. He showed a DVD for sale on NFL.com with nothing but devastating hits. Also, the pictures of the hits that caused fines from this weekend are for sale on that website as well. He said, and I agree, that it is wrong that they take money away from the players but yet the league is trying to make money off of it.

Mark Schlereth Just ripped the NFL a new one on SportsCenter. He showed a DVD for sale on NFL.com with nothing but devastating hits. Also, the pictures of the hits that caused fines from this weekend are for sale on that website as well. He said, and I agree, that it is wrong that they take money away from the players but yet the league is trying to make money off of it.

NFL's Greatest Hits. I have a couple of those. The pictures you mention have been pulled. Regardless it looks as if the NFL is talking out of both sides of their mouth. Kind of makes me wonder about adding 2 games.

NFL's Greatest Hits. I have a couple of those. The pictures you mention have been pulled. Regardless it looks as if the NFL is talking out of both sides of their mouth. Kind of makes me wonder about adding 2 games.

Great point about the two games and one I've seen a few player make on twitter.

Plus pay back that prorated part of his 20 Mil bonus. I get what he is trying to say but acting like that will do nothing.

Well, he whined to a degree about being held and the league basically made the OT's with the arm under the facemask not a penalty. He thinks he was the only short pass rusher affected. Dumervil did okay with the same parameters.

I will say this, if there is a guy in the league I wouldn't want to play mad it's Harrison. Freaky strong.

Well, he whined to a degree about being held and the league basically made the OT's with the arm under the facemask not a penalty. He thinks he was the only short pass rusher affected. Dumervil did okay with the same parameters.

I will say this, if there is a guy in the league I wouldn't want to play mad it's Harrison. Freaky strong.

He is a beast no question about it, I also bet he is the first one suspended for this. :lol:

That's the catch 22 here. If I was a player I'd rather get hit in the chest or shoulders than in the knees.

QUOTE][/

Most WRs would say the same.

I'm hearing the term "strike zone" - chest to (just above) the knees mentioned.