NFL's Devistating hits?? Whats your take?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If a skydiver eventually has a parachute malfunction and slams into the ground, it's an inherited risk.

If a cliff diver gets impaled by a tree branch when diving in the water, it's an inherited risk.

If a football player suffers multiple concussions we need to change the rules???

I never want to see anyone injured but the fact is these guys know the risk their taking when signing up. There's a reason they are getting paid millions.

If a skydiver eventually has a parachute malfunction and slams into the ground, it's an inherited risk.

If a cliff diver gets impaled by a tree branch when diving in the water, it's an inherited risk.

If a football player suffers multiple concussions we need to change the rules???

I never want to see anyone injured but the fact is these guys know the risk their taking when signing up. There's a reason they are getting paid millions.

If the hits are within the rules, I agree. Merriweather and Harrison's hits weren't. Neither was Ward's on Shipley. They aren't changing the rules at all either, they're just enforcing them more strictly.

So it goes from 3 sacks to 2 now? I'll still do it, but that's beyond weak, even for you.

2 sacks plus is abuse of a LT in most countries. Take it or leave it. I predict he'll have 3, but I'm not stupid. You wished Harrison good luck against Long. So, glad you ponied up.

2 sacks plus is abuse of a LT in most countries. Take it or leave it. I predict he'll have 3, but I'm not stupid. You wished Harrison good luck against Long. So, glad you ponied up.

Not really. LBs blitz from the middle as well. He could very easily get multiple sacks and not have any against Long.

Not really. LBs blitz from the middle as well. He could very easily get multiple sacks and not have any against Long.

He never blitzes from the middle. He rushes from the edge or drops in coverage. They run a 3-4, and he's the edge. It'll be on Long or his replacement, bottom line.

So your saying learn how to hit a baseball or shoot a jumper :lol: