Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your thoughts on Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

I loved when Kanter came out and was imitating " The undertaker" . Knew he was a big wrestling fan.

 

Your thoughts on the players and outlook for this year.

I'm watching it now (I recorded it). I'll let you know shortly. :D

He wants to get into Wrestling if basketball doesn't workout for him. I didn't get to watch any of it.

The Enes entrance was by far my favorite part of the whole thing. Love it.

When was it on and where? All we could find is ESPNU...which we don't get.

When was it on and where? All we could find is ESPNU...which we don't get.

 

It was on Fox Sports South as well.

Five Best Things About 2010 BBM:

 

1) Kanter coming out as The Undertaker--wearing the hat & the bells tolling. Call me crazy, but it was better than the John Wall Dance...

2) The little kid sitting on the bench with Cal & criticizing something taking place on the floor, to which Cal replies, "We'll be alright."

3) Brandon Knight

4) Terrence Jones showing a smooth stroke from beyond the arc

5) Jorts doing the Carlton Banks dance when being introduced

Just my guess for the starting lineup:

 

Vargas

Terrence Jones

Darius Miller

Liggins

Knight

 

I think Lamb can add a lot with his stroke.

 

Big Blue Madness is overrated, but I'm looking forward to this season. Lots of athletes again. This team could be very good even without Kanter, but another guard will have to step up. If Kanter is eligible, I wonder if Miller could play the 2?

Hood looks a lot stronger this year.

http://www.twitvid.com/6GMBP

 

Check out Coach Mitchell doing the Dougie.

 

Coach Mitchell doing the Dougie was by far my favorite part.

I can see why the women's team has gotten so good. I bet coach Mitchell is a really fun coach.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.