Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your thoughts on Big Blue Madness

Featured Replies

Is there a link where someone could watch BBM? I missed it and would like to see it.

Daughter scored a free ticket Friday morning. She had never been and enjoyed everything about it.

I thought it was OK, I guess I was expecting something more. A little disappointed.

It was, as usual, fairly enjoyable... It's always overrated, but what do we expect? It's free.

I can see why the women's team has gotten so good. I bet coach Mitchell is a really fun coach.

:thumb:

We need Kanter or we are not going to be a serious contender!

Go Big Blue!

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

I thought it was OK, I guess I was expecting something more. A little disappointed.

 

 

:thumb: My girlfriend thought the same thing. When it ended, we were like... So it's over now?:lol:

I can see why the women's team has gotten so good. I bet coach Mitchell is a really fun coach.

 

I think he's great.

What happened to dunk contest, 3 pt., etc.?

What happened to dunk contest, 3 pt., etc.?

 

They didn't have that last year. Not really sure what happened to it.

:thumb: My girlfriend thought the same thing. When it ended, we were like... So it's over now?:lol:

 

Good thing this post is in a thread about Big Blue Madness.

Good thing this post is in a thread about Big Blue Madness.

 

:laugh: Definitely didn't see that until now. Good catch. :thumb:

Good thing this post is in a thread about Big Blue Madness.

 

:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.