Auburn 37 Kentucky 34

swamprat

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think they lose next week and then win out. 8-4

That could happen but with UK mindset it's going to be really difficult to rebound from 4 straight losses. MS State is playing really well right now too, and UGA is playing for Richt's job.

Great comeback by the defense in the 2nd half after being horrible in the 1st. Cobb was unbelievable and really took the team on his shoulders. So happy Joker went for it on 4th & 1, but then we proceeded with some terrible play-calling on the next three snaps.

Still, even if we get a TD, it's hard to see how we stop Auburn. They went down the field on us with ease on that last drive. You have to hand it to Newton. He was the man tonight. Fun game to watch.

One thing I took from this game different from others in the past was that UK did not blow a lead in the 4th quarter or the like. They came from behind. I could use countless examples; especially with TN. 3 and 1/2 quarters of a lead and lose it. But to come back and tie..I was at the game and it was a bloody mess....easy to give up on. I was proud of them. A top ten foe at that.