Sheldon Clark 20 Leslie Co. 19

HappyGilmore

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's really not that much to say about this one. A difficult loss for Leslie to say the very least. The Eagles beat themsleves in this one, they had so many breaks and they have so much talent, but things just didn't fall the right way for them tongiht. LC's guys have nothing to be ashamed of about this season though. They put in so many long hours of hard work on and off of the field and they built a team that should have easily made it to the Regional Championship. But anyway you cut it, everyone in LC is still proud of this team, even though the season did end much too soon. This team will definitely be remembered and looked back upon during the seasons ahead. Congrats on your season Leslie and congratulations to Sheldon Clark on their win tonight.

I hate to disagree with you, but the Eagles definatly didn't "beat themselves" tonight, they were beat by THE CARDINALS!!

I will say that LC has a class program and they have NOTHING to be ashamed of! Hats off to the kids and the coaches, CLASS PROGRAM!!

Wow!! Congrats to SC, I've doubted them somewhat this season and now I'm a believer. Great job to Coach Hager and his players. I came home from a great ballgame to fine this great ballgame's score. I was shocked to say the least, good luck to the Cards next week at Pond Creek.

Guest kybigguy42

What a ballgame! It was an awesome environment for a High School football game. The fans on both sides were great. The two teams played incredibly hard. The "heart" of this Sheldon Clark team amazes me. Few people gave them a chance to even place in the district before the season started. Now they are playing for a Regional Championship. WOW!