Sheldon Clark 20 Leslie Co. 19

HappyGilmore

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't listen to the "way to go Cards" Belfry people...they're just happy to get another home game.

;):D

But seriously... VERY NICELY done, Sheldon Clark !!! :ylsuper:

This is a very poor post on your part oneijoe! We have pulled for P-burg many times also! I think most people at Belfry support this district! This victory by Sheldon Clark is another statement that shows how good Eastern Kentucky 2A is! You need to get over your bad season and support the rest of the district like they have your team in the past! I myself will say, "Way to go Cards can't wait to see you at the CAM"!

This is a very poor post on your part oneijoe! We have pulled for P-burg many times also! I think most people at Belfry support this district! This victory by Sheldon Clark is another statement that shows how good Eastern Kentucky 2A is! You need to get over your bad season and support the rest of the district like they have your team in the past! I myself will say, "Way to go Cards can't wait to see you at the CAM"!

My sentiments exactly.

Lighten up guys, oneijoe was just making a joke and giving us a little jab. It was good natured and it is his signature. Trust me when I say that he has endured the same from some of us over the last few years.

We just gave him this year off because we didn't want to kick him while he was down. :D;)

Lighten up guys, oneijoe was just making a joke and giving us a little jab. It was good natured and it is his signature. Trust me when I say that he has endured the same from some of us over the last few years.

We just gave him this year off because we didn't want to kick him while he was down. :D;)

I agree with what your saying, but this is my signature also! I will call out anyone on here that makes statements that I feel as being of bad taste! I do like your year off comment. It was the bomb!!!!!!!!

Go Pirates!

I just want say congratulations to Leslie's seniors on a FANtastic season. You helped fill the stands like they were 10-11 years ago and gave us something to cheer about. Remeber these senior's names - Caudill, Day, Hendrix, Horton, Morgan, Wells, and Young - because you will be hearing from them again in just a few weeks when basketball season starts. I can't wait. I'm already getting bored.

Congrats SC on getting the job done. Do it again next week.

I just want say congratulations to Leslie's seniors on a FANtastic season. You helped fill the stands like they were 10-11 years ago and gave us something to cheer about. Remeber these senior's names - Caudill, Day, Hendrix, Horton, Morgan, Wells, and Young - because you will be hearing from them again in just a few weeks when basketball season starts. I can't wait. I'm already getting bored.

Congrats SC on getting the job done. Do it again next week.

I completley agree...and when baseball season starts also. Oh, and is Caudill playing basketball this year??