Sheldon Clark 20 Leslie Co. 19

HappyGilmore

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I promised myself I wouldnt say this but what the heck. "I told you so, I told you so, I told you so, etc." I guess the theory that Leslie is a 20 pt better team than either Belfry or SC is out the window. And to "some" of the leslie fans, Remember!!! Crow tastes better if you pretend its chicken. Go pirates next week. Good luck to SC as well.

I promised myself I wouldnt say this but what the heck. "I told you so, I told you so, I told you so, etc." I guess the theory that Leslie is a 20 pt better team than either Belfry or SC is out the window. And to "some" of the leslie fans, Remember!!! Crow tastes better if you pretend its chicken. Go pirates next week. Good luck to SC as well.

Its funny, but I was trying not to say what you just said. :lol:

Its funny, but I was trying not to say what you just said. :lol:

I dont mean to sound like a jerk but all day,week and year long we have had to hear just how good this LC team is and until you beat somebody who has some talent your ability to be good is yet to be seen. I think LC has some great fans but they were more than a few who acted like there wasnt another team in this region worthy of playing with them. As lee corso would say"Not so fast my friend"

I dont mean to sound like a jerk but all day,week and year long we have had to hear just how good this LC team is and until you beat somebody who has some talent your ability to be good is yet to be seen. I think LC has some great fans but they were more than a few who acted like there wasnt another team in this region worthy of playing with them. As lee corso would say"Not so fast my friend"

Believe me when I tell you, I know exactly what you mean.

But hey, its gonna be fun whenever they get home. If they decide to get on here that is. :D

Believe me when I tell you, I know exactly what you mean.

But hey, its gonna be fun whenever they get home. If they decide to get on here that is. :D

Im sure there will be a reason they lost, other than the fact the better team won.

You know at first I was going to stay up as late as possible to hear all the excuses by LC fans but on second thought Im going to be the bigger man and stay away from this thread. I think most of us outside of Hyden knew that LC wasnt as good as they thought they was and it took losing to a team that wasnt "supposed" to give them a game at home to wake them up. Anyway, congrats on a good not "great" season. See you next year. Maybe. Go Pirates, Go Cardinals.