When Will Highlands Lose in 4-A??

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the old 3A realignment with Highlands in it, from 2001-2006 these few-contenders won 5 of the 6 State Titles. Boyle 2001,2002,2003 Lexington Catholic 2005 and Cov Cath 2006. 2007 was the start of the 6 class system.

I will be the first to say Highlands will be the favorite every year, the new 4A looks to be the most competitive class of them all.:rolleyes:

:thumb: :popcorn:

LexCath will be back by next year, with the #1 rated quarterback in the nation at the helm having a year of experience...3 D1 running backs all gonna be Juniors or younger, i fully expect Lexcath to compete and possibly dominate the competition next year, only problem will be lack of strength in the schedule next year as trinity and st x are off the schedule.

LexCath will be back by next year, with the #1 rated quarterback in the nation at the helm having a year of experience...3 D1 running backs all gonna be Juniors or younger, i fully expect Lexcath to compete and possibly dominate the competition next year, only problem will be lack of strength in the schedule next year as trinity and st x are off the schedule.

Number 1 QB in the Nation? 3 D1 RB's....wow....they should beat everyone.

Its crazy, ratings are ratings...And i feel as if having middle school rankings now is a complete joke but watching this kids grow and develop surely has been a real joy. I know highlands and covcath will be reloading and Ive heard good things about covcaths Frosh team. Should be a real treat to watch the 4A class unfold these next couple of years. I do think Boyle is on the downslide now that mcshara is gone though.

Its crazy, ratings are ratings...And i feel as if having middle school rankings now is a complete joke but watching this kids grow and develop surely has been a real joy. I know highlands and covcath will be reloading and Ive heard good things about covcaths Frosh team. Should be a real treat to watch the 4A class unfold these next couple of years. I do think Boyle is on the downslide now that mcshara is gone though.

HHS frosh just beat CovCath's 36-7..CovCath does have a nice team though.

Really...That is impressive. What D1 schools are looking at them?

Is this the same team that lost to CovCath? CovCath will return a lot of young talent also next year. So based on that, chalk up another loss to the Colonels because we all can play that game. Oh, by the way, another team to worry about out of CovCath's district is HHS. LOL!!! Good luck next year my friend!

The quarterback is getting looked at by Tennesse, South Carolina, Louisville, Uk, Bama, Arkansas, Notre Dame... Then the one freshman is the son of Marc Logan, university of Kentucky standout and Retired 12 year Nfl veteran for the 49ers, he will undoubtedly follow his fathers footsteps and go to Uk.. His cousin John Logan was also an all state performer who went to Uk, and other cousin Brandon Logan was an all state performer as well who went to The University of Michigan. The other running backs are getting looked at by smaller D1 schools, James Maddox brother played at Union College but he should end up playing much bigger ball, and lastly Amoh Kumengisa is quite possibly the most surprising and talented of the backs. No doubt they will be a force in the future.

In the old 3A realignment with Highlands in it, from 2001-2006 these few-contenders won 5 of the 6 State Titles. Boyle 2001,2002,2003 Lexington Catholic 2005 and Cov Cath 2006. 2007 was the start of the 6 class system.

Egggzzellent point Rebel!!! Thankfully we'll have Highlands back amongst our ranks to give 4A a little respect (wow, it was hard to type that before bursting into laughter). Hey, I have a better idea. Highlands should rotate to a different class every year so that THAT class in which they are participating will be given respect for that year. Next year, they can play in 3A, so that 3A will finally get some respect. And so on, and so forth.....

Maybe 05 with Burke of Catholic and Fidler out of Henderson. But then again i dont think there was a 3rd that year... Might have to go back to 03 With Brohm, Jacob Doss, Mike Bush...

Bush didn't play qb in college. Where did Doss go?....I forget.