When Will Highlands Lose in 4-A??

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boyle County and Highlands are a lot alike... hard-working, dedicated players, strong community support, and excellent coaching.

A lot of people are talking about how this new realignment won't help KY prep football much, but I do think that both Highlands and Boyle County's football programs will benefit from the competition each will get from the other in Class 4A. Plus, teams like Johnson Central, LexCath, Holmes, CovCath and Ashland will make for a very challenging "eastern" bracket in 4A.

Very accurate posting. IMO, next year's 4A will be much more competitive top to bottom than this year's current 5A.

Edited by horst muhlmann
misspelled word

I'm amazed that you didn't even mention Boyle County. Seriously?

Sorry for the oversight--Didn't look through the teams closely enough--No disrespect meant. Agree that Boyle will have something to say about this class, but seriously its not like there are a lot of contenders??

For the record Guru, are you allowed to verify whether StickerMann is/is not a HHS person? Just so people know. :lol:

Almost the furthest thing from a Highlands fan (guessing that would probably be a CovCath supporter?), but an appreciator of the program and their success nonetheless!!

The lack of respect for other 4A teams is sad. Sad that so many classy Highlands fans are overshadowed by the hyperbolic rantings of the few who just want to spew garbage. I'll say this: Highlands, welcome to a competitive class of football. I'ts the the first one you've seen in a few years.:sssh:

The lack of respect for other 4A teams is sad. Sad that so many classy Highlands fans are overshadowed by the hyperbolic rantings of the few who just want to spew garbage. I'll say this: Highlands, welcome to a competitive class of football. I'ts the the first one you've seen in a few years.:sssh:

Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Yes now it is competitive

Just as I'm sure that Highlands is aware of what Boyle can do. (First three years in the same classification in old AAA, 3 Titles) There is a lot of mutual respect from the long standing fans of both teams.

when i remember BOyle I also remember the fake punt at the end of the game with 20 point lead. You think Dale remembers that and will remind players of the 'incident' in the future?

when i remember BOyle I also remember the fake punt at the end of the game with 20 point lead. You think Dale remembers that and will remind players of the 'incident' in the future?

First, there were a lot of "Incidents" in that game that led to the "fake punt" call.

Second, they played the next year so I imagine Dale would have used it then, not 8 years down the road or so.

:walk: