When Will Highlands Lose in 4-A??

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LexCath will be back by next year, with the #1 rated quarterback in the nation at the helm having a year of experience...3 D1 running backs all gonna be Juniors or younger, i fully expect Lexcath to compete and possibly dominate the competition next year, only problem will be lack of strength in the schedule next year as trinity and st x are off the schedule.

For anyone that pays attention to recruiting, you will clearly see that this is a absolutely hilarious post.

Maybe 05 with Burke of Catholic and Fidler out of Henderson. But then again i dont think there was a 3rd that year... Might have to go back to 03 With Brohm, Jacob Doss, Mike Bush...

Matt O'toole was a much better QB than Doss. Doss was a very good high school quarterback but had fabulous recievers with John Logan and Matt Beavin which really helped Doss out. When Highlands played them in the playoffs that year there was more of a focus on Beavin than Logan, although Logan had a hamstring injury yet still played. There are probably 5 quarterbacks in the state this year that are better than Doss.

I wouldn't consider Burke and Fidler a top class. Tim Couch and any decent QB would be better than that class.

Brohm was actually the #1 QB in the nation and Bush's last year was in 2002 but you may be talking about the year he graduated. That may be another debate of which class is the best year for QB's. Next year looks promising though.

Next years looks promising, but Kyle Bolin is coming out of the 2013 class.. Im not arguing Doss was any better than anybody else im just saying who went where.. Burke and Fidler might not be a top class but 2 kids going to 2 very competitive college conferences is somewhat impressive.. How about Corey Robinson from Troy BTW, looked really impressive for a lone Oak grad.

I do think Boyle is on the downslide now that mcshara is gone though.

You might think different after the game tonight. I look for Boyle to put more points on the scoreboard than the 27.5 Boyle average with McShara last year. :D

Yea i cant wait to see that, even with a young Catholic defense that isnt nearly as good as teams of the past you might be in for a big surprise, u and the rest of the state. Boyle cant pass, even though they should be able to against Catholic whose secondary is their downfall...as long as Catholic can stop the joker out of ace and the double dive out of wishbone it will be a lowscoring game....wrap up wrap up wrap up

You might think different after the game tonight. I look for Boyle to put more points on the scoreboard than the 27.5 Boyle average with McShara last year. :D
Boy this is what I was thinking. I don't understand how someone could say Boyle is down this year???

They literally have no weapon on offense, i will not say there defense is not great because it is..but losing aumiller on the dline and then losing mcshara its easy to see they are down. Going to Johnson Central was a very impressive win, but after that Boyle hasnt played anybody of any note at all. So you cant even begin to compare teams because we havent seen this team face a true opponent yet. Tomorrows game will be intense, loud, a senior night game, atmosphere alone will be a different animal than anything boyle has been in this year i would imagine...gonna be a way closer game than the 21 point spread many people are putting on this game.

We're down because of McShara, Dawson is no good, we have no offense, you broke our 62 game win streak, We haven't play anybody, anything else you want to add? It's gonna be fun in here tomorrow night after the game. :bunny:

We're down because of McShara, Dawson is no good, we have no offense, you broke our 62 game win streak, We haven't play anybody, anything else you want to add? It's gonna be fun in here tomorrow night after the game. :bunny:
BC might as well not even show up. J/K!

My favorite is the 62-game win streak... somebody alert the KHSAA!

Again. It's the booze talking. :lol:

I'm so mad that they snap our 62 game win streak that I can't sleep! What is it 1:35 in the morning? I have a big game to go to tomorrow and I need my rest.

I just got off work. I passed Lexington Catholic High School on the way to one of my stores today wishing that it was Friday night.