Where will Bill Cowher Coach next year?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankly, Dallas entered my mind and then the reality is that Cowher would lose his mind with an owner that won't be hands off. Remember, all he's known are the Rooney's. 180 degrees from Jones.

True. I didn't really think about the owner coming into play. I just thought he'd like the tools on offense and defense that he would have available to him. So, if not Dallas, where else?

I have always thought that he'd end up in Cleveland, where he played. Maybe he's smarter than that, at least I'd hope so. And in the event that Marvin is headed out the door, perhaps Cincy is an option. I imagine that in week 10 and after, this picture will begin to take shape and I think it's a lock that he's on the sideline next season somewhere.

My wildcard if it were to come open is the Tennessee Titans. Jeff Fisher has been there a long time and I have never felt he has believed much in Vince Young. Of course when that day comes we will be starting a thread wondering where Fisher is going because he, like Cowher, is a great coach.

I have always thought that he'd end up in Cleveland, where he played. Maybe he's smarter than that, at least I'd hope so. And in the event that Marvin is headed out the door, perhaps Cincy is an option. I imagine that in week 10 and after, this picture will begin to take shape and I think it's a lock that he's on the sideline next season somewhere.

I was wondering how many posts it would take until this was a suggestion.