Where will Bill Cowher Coach next year?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where ever he decides to go, I hope they have a GM in place, because it is rumored that Pitts GM (Kevin Colbert) could follow Bill.

I'm scared that he's going to take Mark Whipple from the U as his OC. Rumors that Cowher wants him on his next staff have been going around for the last year 1 1/2.

I'm scared that he's going to take Mark Whipple from the U as his OC. Rumors that Cowher wants him on his next staff have been going around for the last year 1 1/2.

I haven't heard that one, but Colbert's contract is up I think this year or next. I am not sure why he hasn't signed yet. He is a good GM...

There's been tons of speculation every year since he stepped down that Cowher would be going this place or that place, but never has. Why all of a sudden do we think he's "a lock" to get back into the game now?

I think alot of people thought his retirement had to do with his wife and kids. Now that his kids are grown up and his wife has passed on, it's natural to assume that he could get back into the game. No?

There's been tons of speculation every year since he stepped down that Cowher would be going this place or that place, but never has. Why all of a sudden do we think he's "a lock" to get back into the game now?

He made the comment that he would take a job if the situation was right this past week.