Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Highlands still shoot the "CANNON' off ?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 138
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Highlands shoots a cannon off :confused:

I thought they just had the "Big Red Bus" backfire on every td :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha yes they shoot the cannon off still.

Just got off the phone with Boom and they have 12 loads packed and ready. Maybe he knows something that we don't! :D

Haha yes they shoot the cannon off still.

 

Dude, you need to post another post and quick. :devil: Anything, just anything.

Highlands shoots a cannon off :confused:

I thought they just had the "Big Red Bus" backfire on every td :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought that was just SM getting excited after every TD? :confused:

12 loads equals 10 scores right?

I don't know about that many, but you want to be prepared.

Highlands shoots a cannon off :confused:

I thought they just had the "Big Red Bus" backfire on every td :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diesel engines don't backfire, they just smoke!!!! :D Go Birds

Just got off the phone with Boom and they have 12 loads packed and ready. Maybe he knows something that we don't! :D

 

I hope they kept the receipt, because it won't be fired that much tomorrow. Regardless of outcome, I don't believe there will be that much scoring on either side.

  • Author

I had heard that the 12th man is so loud, that its scares little kids and makes grown women cry, and some cry baby men too !!!

Highlands shoots a cannon off :confused:

I thought they just had the "Big Red Bus" backfire on every td :lol: :lol: :lol:

 

I think it's still on it's way back from Louisville.

I hope they kept the receipt, because it won't be fired that much tomorrow. Regardless of outcome, I don't believe there will be that much scoring on either side.

 

Nah, even if it isn't used much tonight, which I think it will be used plenty of times. We have this little thing called "Tradition." That means we show up every year and make a deep run for a State Championship. So, no receipt needed, it'll definitely get used. :thumb:

A little morning trivia to get the cannon crazy's alert for football friday. Can anyone answer what year and what game the cannon was first fired? :confused:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.