Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Highlands still shoot the "CANNON' off ?

Featured Replies

That's a little early. A hint: We won state that year. :dancingpa

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you guys can't get the answer with this spoon fed hint your hopeless

He just retired from work, not the cannon squad BTW. He retired from the cannon squad years ago.

 

1964

  • Replies 138
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1968

1968[/QUOTe]

 

I thought you were ineligible to participate.

1968[/QUOTe]

 

I thought you were ineligible to participate.

 

He's a cheater too. I was looking for the team. I can't find that stuff from the stone ages anywhere. It has to be chiseled into a rock somewhere.:p

He just retired from work, not the cannon squad BTW. He retired from the cannon squad years ago.

 

1964

 

Garfish was right as to the year; now guess the first adversary to hear the cannon go off.

I've got a friend named Bruce who was on the cannon squad, he just retired so I'm gonna guess, 1963.

This is my first year on the cannon crew, i don't remember anybody by the name of bruce being involved. If there was, it would have a long time ago. The guys that have been doing it for the last 20 or so years were: Bill Johnson,Zeke Reynolds,Jerry Kohls,Charlie Kemplin,Reno Deaton and Tony Neltner. All Six will probably be retired after this year. These guys have been through alot of Highlands football the last 20 years. I wonder how many times they have shot the cannon off over that period of time. What a bunch of great guys. Don't worry, after extensive research of candidates is done over the off season the ole cannon will be in goods hands. :D

I thought you were ineligible to participate.

 

He's probably filing for an injunction as we speak. :eek:

This is my first year on the cannon crew, i don't remember anybody by the name of bruce being involved. If there was, it would have a long time ago. The guys that have been doing it for the last 20 or so years were: Bill Johnson,Zeke Reynolds,Jerry Kohls,Charlie Kemplin,Reno Deaton and Tony Neltner. All Six will probably be retired after this year. These guys have been through alot of Highlands football the last 20 years. I wonder how many times they have shot the cannon off over that period of time. What a bunch of great guys. Don't worry, after extensive research of candidates is done over the off season the ole cannon will be in goods hands. :D

 

scratchchin.gif Who could be in the next "Crew?"

He's probably filing for an injunction as we speak. :eek:

:laugh: :laugh:

Atta girl.

This is my first year on the cannon crew, i don't remember anybody by the name of bruce being involved. If there was, it would have a long time ago. The guys that have been doing it for the last 20 or so years were: Bill Johnson,Zeke Reynolds,Jerry Kohls,Charlie Kemplin,Reno Deaton and Tony Neltner. All Six will probably be retired after this year. These guys have been through alot of Highlands football the last 20 years. I wonder how many times they have shot the cannon off over that period of time. What a bunch of great guys. Don't worry, after extensive research of candidates is done over the off season the ole cannon will be in goods hands. :D

 

There is still about 20 or so years before that of cannoneers (sp)

Garfish was right as to the year; now guess the first adversary to hear the cannon go off.

I'm going with the obvious and saying Dayton.

scratchchin.gif Who could be in the next "Crew?"
I wouldn't mind towing it around. :D
He's probably filing for an injunction as we speak. :eek:
Does he sing this in the shower?:

 

"Injunction junction, what's your function...."

There is still about 20 or so years before that of cannoneers (sp)

Did you just say cannoneers!!! :lol: And whats up with the crack remark about the Big Red Tomato by TD :irked: :lol: :lol:

I'm going with the obvious and saying Dayton.

 

 

No sir. You have two more guesses before being disqualified. Please choose wisely oh grasshopper.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.