Does Highlands still shoot the "CANNON' off ?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty good planning...

Boom x 1 to start the game

Boom x 8 TD's

Boom x 1 Field Goal

Boom x 1 Safety

Boom x 1 at games end

By golly, that IS 12

Great smoke ring on one of the shots. It made it all the way to the stands.

...+ the tribute shot for the STATE CHAMPION LADY BLUEBIRD SOCCER TEAM !!!!!! :dancingpa is that lucky 13 ???? BOOM!

Somebody had a quick trigger finger last night. HHS barely caught the pass and the smoke ring was flying. I actually think the smoke ring beat all of the Franklin defenders to their sidelines. :D When did the cannon become semi-automatic? :eek:

That was the ole Veteran B.J. He said that after what happened last week with the misfires, it would give us more time to figure out what was wrong. :D I will admit that the cannon was sounding pretty good last night. We started a new technique on packing the powder and it seems to be working :ylsuper:

I will admit that the cannon was sounding pretty good last night. We started a new technique on packing the powder and it seems to be working :ylsuper:
It sounded a little soft to me. Maybe it was the acoustics...or maybe I'm just getting used to it. :devil:

I wonder how many for next week he has planned?

:sssh: We have a standard number that is calculated at a pregame gathering at my house. :cool: If you see me walking in the game and the bag is over my shoulder, its going to be a slow night. If you see me walking in the game and i'm carrying the bag with two hands then look out :scared:

Hey "Boom"? Are you ready?

Yeah I'm Ready!!!! Don't ask me how many shots we have packed for the game. It's sort of like down at the chili parlor when Sphiro(SP) dissapears in the secret vault to mix the secret ingredients. :laugh: This is an honor that has been passed down to me and there is no way i'm going to tell any procedures :fire: