Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Highlands still shoot the "CANNON' off ?

Featured Replies

Somebody had a quick trigger finger last night. HHS barely caught the pass and the smoke ring was flying. I actually think the smoke ring beat all of the Franklin defenders to their sidelines. :D When did the cannon become semi-automatic? :eek:

  • Replies 138
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty good planning...

 

Boom x 1 to start the game

Boom x 8 TD's

Boom x 1 Field Goal

Boom x 1 Safety

Boom x 1 at games end

 

By golly, that IS 12

 

Great smoke ring on one of the shots. It made it all the way to the stands.

 

...+ the tribute shot for the STATE CHAMPION LADY BLUEBIRD SOCCER TEAM !!!!!! :dancingpa is that lucky 13 ???? BOOM!

Somebody had a quick trigger finger last night. HHS barely caught the pass and the smoke ring was flying. I actually think the smoke ring beat all of the Franklin defenders to their sidelines. :D When did the cannon become semi-automatic? :eek:

That was the ole Veteran B.J. He said that after what happened last week with the misfires, it would give us more time to figure out what was wrong. :D I will admit that the cannon was sounding pretty good last night. We started a new technique on packing the powder and it seems to be working :ylsuper:

I will admit that the cannon was sounding pretty good last night. We started a new technique on packing the powder and it seems to be working :ylsuper:
It sounded a little soft to me. Maybe it was the acoustics...or maybe I'm just getting used to it. :devil:
I wonder how many for next week he has planned?

:sssh: We have a standard number that is calculated at a pregame gathering at my house. :cool: If you see me walking in the game and the bag is over my shoulder, its going to be a slow night. If you see me walking in the game and i'm carrying the bag with two hands then look out :scared:

It sounded a little soft to me. Maybe it was the acoustics...or maybe I'm just getting used to it. :devil:

Your only sitting 100 yards away. I'd say the initial blast is going to wear off a little bit by the time it gets to death valley. :D

Your only sitting 100 yards away. I'd say the initial blast is going to wear off a little bit by the time it gets to death valley. :D
I know. I just like watching the visitors jump. ;)
I know. I just like watching the visitors jump. ;)

 

Lex. Cath has never experienced the cannon before. BF, here's hoping you are thoroughly entertained tonight. :jump:

Hey "Boom"? Are you ready?

Yeah I'm Ready!!!! Don't ask me how many shots we have packed for the game. It's sort of like down at the chili parlor when Sphiro(SP) dissapears in the secret vault to mix the secret ingredients. :laugh: This is an honor that has been passed down to me and there is no way i'm going to tell any procedures :fire:

Boom goes The Red Bus...I mean The Cannon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boom goes The Red Bus...I mean The Cannon!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey!!!!! :irked: :cool:

Hey!!!!! :irked: :cool:

 

It's not even booming at this point, is it Boom? :irked:

It's not even booming at this point, is it Boom? :irked:

Maybe Collecting Dust!

You know what's funny about the cannon, we had about 5 girls in my physics class convinced that we had to have the right trajectory or else the cannonball would plow into the stand. Man it was so funny, they believed that for an entire week.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.