Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Highlands still shoot the "CANNON' off ?

Featured Replies

Hey!!!!! :irked: :cool:

 

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

  • Replies 138
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what's funny about the cannon, we had about 5 girls in my physics class convinced that we had to have the right projectory or else the cannonball would plow into the stand. Man it was so funny, they believed that for an entire week.

 

I think you might mean trajectory there... :thumb:

 

That is funny however!

You know what's funny about the cannon, we had about 5 girls in my physics class convinced that we had to have the right projectory or else the cannonball would plow into the stand. Man it was so funny, they believed that for an entire week.

:lol: :lol:

I think you might me trajectory there... :thumb:

 

That is funny however!

 

Yes, I did. Thank you.

I think you might me trajectory there... :thumb:

 

That is funny however!

The 5 girls probably said "projectory". :lol:

You know what's funny about the cannon, we had about 5 girls in my physics class convinced that we had to have the right trajectory or else the cannonball would plow into the stand. Man it was so funny, they believed that for an entire week.

 

 

Now that is funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

The 5 girls probably said "projectory". :lol:

 

:laugh: Most likely.

Anyway...the cannon. It should sound good tonight, it always seems to sounds better on these nice crisp evenings!!

Loved the smoke ring. That takes technique :D
I have a picture of the smoke ring centered between the goal posts. Everybody loves those rings!
Lex. Cath has never experienced the cannon before. BF, here's hoping you are thoroughly entertained tonight. :jump:

I'll be watching...through my hot chocolate steam.

I have a picture of the smoke ring centered between the goal posts. Everybody loves those rings!

 

Can you post it?

Can you post it?
Sure, after sppending a week or two going through boxes.

 

I took a lot of pictures in my time! :D

Lex Cath shut Highlands out in the playoffs when was the last time the cannon did not go boom in the playoffs?

Here I was telling folks at Lexington Catholic all about the cannon...perhaps you could post that picture for them to prove I wasn't lying.

Here I was telling folks at Lexington Catholic all about the cannon...perhaps you could post that picture for them to prove I wasn't lying.

Now that is funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.