Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Highlands still shoot the "CANNON' off ?

Featured Replies

Game 3 :confused:
They played Western Hills in week two and I figured they would have saved the debut for a better occasion.
  • Replies 138
  • Views 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It'll be down there. :fight: :fight:

 

 

Oh yea, that's what I meant... :D

I have a 10' radius restraining order. Something Reno enforced. :rolleyes::D

Were you trying to steal his chair :laugh:

Oh yea, that's what I meant... :D

 

BTW, who would you be watching?

 

 

Honestly, at the rate it was moving it may not be out of Louisville yet. :D

Were you trying to steal his chair :laugh:

 

Nope his "coffee." ;)

I don't know man!!! You don't do very well with the ole you must be taller than this line to shoot. :D :flame: It's been a couple of weeks since i ruffled your feathers. I'm sure tonight i will get the concrete boots look again won't I.

 

 

I'll bet Sticky knows that the cannon is usually fired after a touchdown and not the extra point. :D Where you guys sleeping on the job last week? :creepy:

I'll bet Sticky knows that the cannon is usually fired after a touchdown and not the extra point. :D Where you guys sleeping on the job last week? :creepy:

:banana: :banana: Get em Henry. :fight:

BTW, who would you be watching?

 

 

Honestly, at the rate it was moving it may not be out of Louisville yet. :D

It still isn't fixed yet. As long as we take the back roads and stay under 40 mph we will be allright.

I'll bet Sticky knows that the cannon is usually fired after a touchdown and not the extra point. :D Where you guys sleeping on the job last week? :creepy:

I think they got burned on the one that got called back. After that, they decided not to take any more chances on wasting powder. :D

BTW, who would you be watching?

 

 

Honestly, at the rate it was moving it may not be out of Louisville yet. :D

 

 

I will be watching the teams that play in the 4A, 3A, 2A and 1A championships of course :D:D:D

I think they got burned on the one that got called back and decided not to take any more chances on wasting powder. :D

 

That or they didn't want to decapitate the side judge. Although sometimes, that's the best part. :D

 

BTW, we haven't found any extra powder is sock drawers or just lying around this week have we? :lol:

BTW, we haven't found any extra powder is sock drawers or just lying around this week have we? :lol:
I heard that there may be some tucked away in the back of a certain gentleman's garage. And if they ever move, they'll have to call two men, a truck and the bomb squad!
It still isn't fixed yet. As long as we take the back roads and stay under 40 mph we will be allright.

 

 

You got 20 days to get the duo circuit alternator fixed on that thing :D

I'll bet Sticky knows that the cannon is usually fired after a touchdown and not the extra point. :D Where you guys sleeping on the job last week? :creepy:

Man, i knew that was coming. No excuses here, just a rookie taking over. I heard that the school is putting double pane windows in the budget for next year because of the new take over. :D And by the way, you forgot about the touchdown we missed all together. You must of been chit chatting with all the other moms. :fire:

You got 20 days to get the duo circuit alternator fixed on that thing :D

Is that like the flux capacitor?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.